Chapter 12- remembering

(A/N I've changed the dates and I've messed with some of the fact around the originals.)

narrator P.O.V

the story of Nik and belle starts 1000 years ago, a thousand years spent running. a thousand years spent creating the impossible.

Flash Back

it was 1019, and ester created the immortality spell, the spell wasn't just used on her sons and her daughter it was used on the hybrid that was her sons mate. since that fact came to be two have been inseparable and have planed on getting married, they have been practically joined at the hip. on the night of their wedding their traditional family wine was laced with the potion to make them immortal.

that night they became vampires what ester failed to realize is she couldn't take away belles magic her magic was much stronger than esters and continues to grow in strength over the years. with her magic came the loop hole for her curse. For nearly 500 years later when the doppleganger surfaced.

Belle P.O.V
NIK and I had traveled the world together for 500 years. We discovered that I retained my powers while Niks were bound in a curse. For 500 years with tried to find a way to break niks curse.

Eventually we realised I was the answer. All I had to do was create the incantation. Some hundreds of years later I had finally perfected the spell but the spell was linked to a potion the ingredients were intricate and complex. It was going to take years to complete.

He was determined to breaks the curse. It wasn't even a year later the ripple ganged emerged and he thought it'd be the quickest way to break the thing he has become obsessed with.
Over the months his obsession became worsened. I wanted to love and support him but he didn't even give me that opportunity.
Months turned into a year. He was slowly slipping away from me in front of my very eyes at that point.

He would spend hours a day with her and hours in the night. We barely saw each other anymore. Everytime we did see each other he'd yell at me or just ignore my existence. We didn't even sleep in the same bed anymore.

We already had two little ones running around, thank the heavens they haven't seen any of the fighting.

So I gave him an alternative me or her......
Needless to say he chose her...
The kids and I were making our preparations to leave when katherine split and ran. Of course he blamed me. He beat me and even had the audacity to TRY to dagger me not that it would work any ways. Even though everyone knows him as this unstoppable big bad he can't be stopped, I can stop him, he and I both know this. And I will stop him at any cost. I have to for the boys.......

When katerina fled he took his rage out on me, saying I cheated to get the boys and all this bullshit. He said a lot of things......  but that's what fueled me to run. By the time I was ready to run the boys were grown. 21 and 18 years old they were. I found where Katharine was headed and enchanted the whole town to believe I was the wife of the Boris oaf known as Giuseppe Salvatore.

The boys found a place to be them selves so I thought it'd be best if I faked my death and compelled them to think that their father was Giuseppe. But I knew every memory about their true father would now bare Giuseppe's face and I was ok with that. Better him than Niklaus I suppose.

But I had hope they were strong enough and would ware through my compulsion. When their witch body's died and they become what they were always meant to be. Tribreds. With that I vanished into thin air.
I jolted up in shock. Was jasper ever my real mate? I had two sons in a previous life? How did I end up with tribal blood in the last three life times?