Chapter 14- Uniting Family

narrator P.O.V

in discovery of the forgotten family Damon and Stefan Salvatore, and their little sister hope, who still believes she is an orphan. they are traveling to mystic falls to collect hope from the Salvatore school. then they are heading into town to restore Stefan's life and his immortality and offer Damon and his family immortality without the blood, and restore his memory.

Klaus P.O.V
She finally knows.... Hope, Damon and Stefan. Their all of our kids we travelled to mystic falls. I learned my lesson all those years ago with Katarina. I should have chosen belle over the power, over the petrova allure. but I didn't and I haven't seen my two boys in hundreds of years and my little girl would be 18 and I haven't met her once.

I cant put all the blame on belle, or any of it. I understand why she did what she did. and she did it because I once chose the doppelgänger over my own flesh and blood. I once disowned my family because of that doppelgänger.

Belle P.O.V

*two days earlier*

phone call

(belle and rick)

dr.saultzman speaking

hey rick its bella

hello how are you? how did you remember? what can I do for you?

rick, in fine Klaus and I are coming for the children Stefan damon and hope. Klaus helped me remember. its been too long apart its time for us to try to be a family again for her.

when will you arrive?

a couple days, can you get them together I also need sefans body

belle... he was cremated....

alright then I need a portion of his ashes.

ok i'll see you soon

present....

Niklaus and I sat in silence for most of the ride. I understand how a doppelganger can mess with someone's head better than anyone, after all I saw it happen. to my sons to my husband and now my daughter. Elena gilbert-Donavon had continued her line of cursed beings on this planet.

it wasn't until we saw that sign that we realized that we were actually going try this again. back then I was never afraid to stand up to Klaus. I have my memories now, could we be that again? or are we too burned?, damned?

I cant help but think what will Klaus do when he sees Elena gilbert? will she be the next Katarina?

I said, as we pulled up to the school, "are you ready to see your kids again?"

when we pulled into the grounds, rick was there waiting to direct us to the kids. we entered the room that was once the library, that is now a kind of relic room I suppose. there stood Damon, and hope. she looks so much like her father, while Damon and Stefan look a lot like me.

I walk, well run over to the two and envelop them into a hug. Damon looked shell shocked, while home was totally surprised. I realize she had been compelled.

I compelled, "you will remember everything you were compelled to forget."

Damon was the first to cry. hope she was mad sad and thankful all at once. eventually she came to realize Klaus was there too. she screamed and hid behind me as Damon just stood tall. not afraid but proud.

Damon said, "mum what is he doing here?"

I say, "dame honey without him we would have never seen each other again love. and no matter what him and i are bound by our wolves even if could go against her i'd always be broken. I have never let him hurt you before and i'd kill him before he ever laid a hand on you three."

hope said, "three? there I only two of us"

I laughed, "you have another older brother hope is name Stefan, were going to resurrect him and make Damon and him how he should have always been"

I grap urn blood from both Klaus and myself i combine them together.

I chant lsan veren isan veren verta,me kutsumme sinut takaisin tahan maailmaan veren ruumiissa ja lihassa."

the urn started to change shape, it started to grow and change. in all of five minutes the urn completely changed shape, until the urn was replaced with Stefan. Stefan was just as I remembered him, him hope and Damon were now what they were always suppose to become...

the first un-sired tribreds.