(real chapter) CHAPTER 15

(present =2019)

stefan P.O.V

Me and my Brother were just sitting in the Salvatore mansion. Seeing Rebekah, ripped something free my memories. Images and memories flooded back, she had travelled from new Orleans; the Mikaelson mansion, in the coffin; her brother kept her in after their father had came for them. In the moments that we arrived this man walked in he has the most beautiful blond hair. He was full of scars the moment my eyes locked with his I was entranced. I don't know who or how I crossed the room. The next thing I know he was looking at my brother and I. backwards and forwards, until another lady walked in she was walking hand in hand with a girl. 

The girl was younger than the woman holding her hand, BUT... she was defiantly at least  16. The woman.... her face, the memories flooded back to me. My happiness was over flowing. my mother was back. she is alive. she is living. she came back. her eyes quickly found mine and Damon's. That was until she saw the blond haired man.

Mum whispered, "Jasper....."

The familiar  man's name is jasper, but how does mum know that? how does she know that? I feel like I having him here our family is hole, by him being here. I rush to my mothers side, and shielding my mother from him. My mother  gripped my shoulder and turned me to face her.

mom said drawling, "darlin' he won't hurt me", she continues, "Jasper this is my son Stefan, Stefan this is my friend from forks jasper"

jasper replies, "Son?"

mum said, "yes I have two and a daughter"

jasper replied, "who's the father?"

mum said, " he is my mate, he left me to raise them alone.", he looked puzzled. but mum continued, "in every reincarnation I've ever had you've been my mate. but you have always been the cause of my death, in one way or another. in my first life we grew up together. we were best friends in fact, I loved you all the time. I showed you what i was and you rejected me. and i died a week later."

with that my siblings and i  sat down. Damon and I for the longest time have not known about  our sister hope.

Damon P.O.V

I was walking down to the street when I saw this little bar. I walk in and sit at the vacant bar. The waitress was mesmerising. I was so in tranced I forgot dad was behind me. He took one look at my face and followed my eyes to her.

Her eyes lit up when she saw my father. It made me angry. I felt like I was going to crack his body open and crush his heart with my bare hands.

But that all changed when her gaze shifted to me. It's like the earth stopped. Her eyes traced my body as mine traced hers. Eventually they ended up at her name tag. The tag read "cammie"

She exited her work station and crossed the room to my father. She walked up to him and went to plant a kiss on him. The most shocking thing was he let her. He didn't pull away. She looked from dad to me and ran out of the room. I couldn't stand here any longer and I ran home to mother.

When I found mum she was sitting down knitting something or rather. She looked up at me with the expression of "are you ok?". I looked back at her with an "I am soo sorry" one

I blurted out, "dad cheated on you with my mate cammie. They kissed right in front of me."

Mum looked a little bit amused. But I expected her to mess him up. What happened next was a blur but it ended up with mum laughing, Stefan hope and I looking confuesed. There were a bunch of vampires, wolves and even witches saying hello to mum and the rest of us, saying how nice it is that she is back and how they missed her.

Hope asked, "mum how does everyone know you?"

A man I didn't know walked in and replied, " your mother is the queen of New Orleans. She treats everyone with respect and like family. You must be her children, she has missed you all so much. All she use to do was talk about you and Stefan."

Hope smiled at that. Mum had her own little flock of supernaturals that she claimed as her family. I looked to Stefan and saw he was smiling too along with hope and I.

The stranger and mum hugged.
The man said, " thank you my queen for getting me out of the garden, I am in your dept one again."

Mum replies, "Thierry, I've said this you are family. You don't need to thank me you don't owe me anything. Has your girl been reincarnated again yet?"

Hope P.O.V
When that sentence came out of my mothers mouth my heart broke. It's like someone stuck their hand through my chest and ripped out my heart. It hurt. Bad.

Thierry replied, " no. It's strange normally we would have met by now"

Mum replied, " I must confess when I cooked up that spell I did add a loophole. If by chance you met your soulmate in the time it takes for young sophie to be reborn. She won't be reborn at all."

Thierry replied, "what are you saying?"

Mum said, "the young witch was not suppose to be your always and forever she was using you to make her more powerful."

I say, " I know you don't want to here this right now. I don't know if you feel it but you are my mate. I can feel the bond."

Thierry said, "I can feel it. But I can't be with you I can't disrespect your mother like that."

Mum laughs, "I understand what it's like to have a mate. You forget I do have one. But you two deserve to be happy. I give you my blessing."

Mum continues, "Damon can I talk to you privately"

Damon P.O.V
I say once we're in a soundproof room, " yes, but it is not just me you need to talk to"

Mum says, "I don't know if you knew this but since your a hybrid you get technically get two mates. Cammie is a witch with out magic so you have one mates left I know it hurts now. But one day when your ready you will find the mate you deserve. Don't give up ok?"

I try to take in what she had said. I keep trying to wrap my head around the face dad cheated on mum and she is acting like nothing happened. That she is fine.

It just reminds me how strong willed she is and how lucky I am that she is my mum.

i said, "why were you laughing about dad kissing my mate?"

mum tries to stifle a laugh and replies, "well... he isn't... um, your father. "

stefan didn't look surprised, hope looks like she already knew that and i, i don't just know.

my mother continues seeing we were fine, "your father is not niklaus, you three are not mikaelsons but he had been my bestfriend for a century. your dad's name is jasper whitlock."

it made sence thinking about how she reacted seeing him.