Chapter 2 - back-tack

BELLA P.O.V

I had spent the better half of the month tracking, scouring, hoarding and collecting every piece of information on what I am. from what i understand hundreds of years ago there were two gods. the alpha moon god and the lunar moon goddess the alpha moon god made the Quileute in his image of what true power can be, while the lunar moon goddess made my clan in the image of happiness, loyalty, love and above all else we are protective, posessive and powerfull. we are called the Chimakum. we were thought to be extict. no-matter where i looked nobody knew the real reason why my tribe had all but mostly died out.

it was believed that the lunar moon godess had gifted my tribe the, Chimakum the power to shift into any creature on earth. i don't know how reliable their sources are, but in the search it did say the Chimakum and the Quilleutes were close and even share some blood ancestors. I could trust them with this? i should do some more research first.....

......1 hour........

i sat on my bed. search after search until I came across this one sight."legends and mysterys". the i dont know what guided me to this sight but i opened the websight and began to read.

,"tribal wars....."
," death and distruction....."
," the quileutes, became power hungy...."
, "obducting women from their homes.....in their sleep.....from their beds"
, "for only women carried the shifter genes in the tribe...."

from the first sentence i relised, no matter who they were to me before this they will never be that person again. even...... jake, my best friend since we were in dipers. i can't even trust him  with this.

during these past few years i really needed him, with out him i would surly  be dead right about now and i am thankful to him, once he finds out what i am he will try to kill me. I dove back into my research. eventually stumbled across a sight written by billy black or as written on the websight "tribes of old" Dr. William. J. Black. He had intimate details about my tribe.

,"the alpha/chief title was passed from mother to daughter........"
," the alpha family was called the dryers........."

my others maiden name was dryer, why didn't she get the gene? what did I have that she didn't? I couldn't understand, as I tried to wrap my head around the information of being a clan leader I realized two thing. first, things don't add up. two, billy knows more about this tribes history than he let on.

I continued reading the sight.
,"this clan was particularly well known for its strong connections to the cold ones..... women often found mates among them, those who did shifted, this tribe was not only full of female only shifters but some of the men foke were able to shift dew the increasing amount of females changing. among the shifters there was not one animal the tribe could shift into, the tribe was truly blessed by the moon goddess, for they possessed the power to shift into any animal ever created"

Ignore, having a vampire mate enabled you to shift. so it wasn't just a all female shifting pack...... and billy has known all about it. that explains his looks. he has been waiting for this since the Cullen's came to town. what conniving little f****** twit. that shouldn't surprise me.... after what their tribe did to mine. I continued to read on....
,"the moon goddess bestowed special powers upon these people, they developed special powers upon finding their other halves "

so upon finding, my mate I'm going to develop powers? that why Edward couldn't read my mind? what is Edward going to think? I wonder how Edward is, I haven't spoken to Edward in years. is he mad at me? does he still want to be my best friend? the thoughts start to invade my mind when suddenly I get a message.

Jessica: you coming to school to day?
me: maybe? don't hold me to it though
Jessica: ok

Jessica wants me back at school so she has someone to cheat off in trig, mike wants me back to stare at my chest, Eric want me back to make Angela jealous. and innocent little Angela wants me back because she missed me and wans me back in school. gotta love angie. its decided, I would go back to school tomorrow and see my "friends".

Bella the shifterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें