chapter 3 - Back To School

Bella P.O.V

I got out of bed and have a shower, and grabbed my cloths. unlike every other day it was sunny.....like it was almost blinding. I quickly braided my hair.

my cloths heavily accented  my new curves

my cloths heavily accented my new curves. as I dove down the stairs and grabbed by back pack and food, grabbing my motorbike keys off the hook dad had taken my car to work since his was decommissioned last month. my cloths probably weren't the best choice but I don't give two f****. its my body and I'll dress it how I please.

it was a quick ride; even if I almost got lost on my way there. I could feel everybody's eyes on me ass I pulled into one of the old Cullen parking bays. as I took off my helmet I could tell nobody recognised me except Angela seeing as she was practically running my way. she rapped, her slim arms around me it felt as though she was constricting me.

I say, "calm down Ange I know you missed me and all but its getting heard to breathe"

Angela replies, "I'm sooooooo sorry Bella I didn't mean to hurt you I just missed having you around "

Then almost as if they then realized, they sauntered over to me. Mike, Tyler, Jessica and Eric came over by the look on Jessica's face she was happy to have me back but not with how much I had changed. The boys looking at me with lust clearly imprinted in their eyes except for Eric, he only has eyes for Angela. That made me smile, I turned my head and happened to come face to face with Mike, he smirked thinking I was smiling at him, Jessica on the other hand, looked as if smoke was going to come out of her ears. she was going daggers at me.

Angela and I slandered into the building with Eric, Tyler and Mike in toe and of course Jessica too. jess always seemed to be running after Mike, but he has never given her a second glance, at least not that I've ever seen. honestly, I feel bad for her. like, I understand what it is like pining over someone you can't have, missing someone you shouldn't be missing or even loving someone who cant or will never be able to love you back.....

I miss him, his tousled blond hair, pail skin, thick pink lips and even gorgeous amber eyes I could get lost in, my lord...... i miss jasper, I remember Edward saying mates cant go more than a couple of years separated before mating instincts kick in and they come running back. its been two years already, so not long now until they all come back even Alice.

alice and I have always been at odds. I suppose she would have foreseen that i'd take my mate back or at the very least suspected. I cant believe a vampire her age still acted so immaturely. honestly its so childish that she would rather keep somebody else's mate rather than find her own.....

Jessica said," bella gets all the guys, first Edward, then Emmett, then jasper and now mike she is such a slut"

I turn around to face her then with a 'I dare you to deny it' and say, "what was that you said jess?"

Jessica said, "what was that bella? I didn't say anything"

tyler came into my peripheral vision. I continued to stare jess down.

tyler agreed, "i didn't hear jess say anything"

that was weird he didn't say anything, he said something but he didn't move his lips...... Christ, I can read minds! but that cant be right, Edward was sure that I am a shield... and a strong one. if I'm so strong I could have than one...... but that must mean that jasper would have to be at least that strong or stronger, who is that man.......