Teaser

A/N
hey guys,
I hope everyone is well and has had an awesome day or is having an awesome day. I hope every one is well and safe.
This teaser is an idea that I have started to develop and I've had drafted for a little while. It is published and there are a few chapters up already. I realise it may start a little kiddish I've had this story on the back burner for a while.
If you enjoy please read the rest. The book is called the first salvatores.
- T

CHAPTER 1
I have walked the earth for over a thousand years. My name is River and I am a heretic. A heretic is a vampire that has magic. To become a heretic, when you were human you have to be a siphon, siphon's absorb magic from spells, creatures like vampires and even magical objects. When you become a vampire you no longer need to siphon magic, but you still can.

I have two brothers Rain and Dane. Rain and Dane aren't the same as me. Rain is a werewolf vampire hybrid and Dane he's just a vampire. Our father was a werewolf, fortunately my witch side was the dominant trait, where Rain had already activated his wolf side. and little dane, he got lucky and didn't get either gene. Although he doesn't see it that way.

2021 is so far from the time I grew up in. When I was growing, I had lived my life learning the things that would make my future husband Niklaus happy. Through out the years that began just before our respective becoming vampires, he was trying to break the agreement of our marriage. I followed him when he was secretly meeting with Tatia.

She was the commodity of the village. Every man wanted her. And every woman wanted to be her. She had a child by another man, Let alone the fact it was out of wedlock. She was ruined. She had all the men in our little settlement. His mother turned him and his entire family, she used the darkest part of our magics to create them. My mother, although it was clearly worse when ester preformed the spell. My mother  used the purest of magic to create us. the bloodlust didn't drive us. The sun didn't burn us. And neither did vervain.

I followed Klaus for hundreds of years. I watched as he fucked and sucked dry any woman that struck his fancy. He has completely forgotten about me. My mind ran back to my last day. My last day as a human the day he tried to talk to me. he tried to make things better. key word is tried, he only made thing worse.

*flash back*

this year had gone remarkably fast I thought to myself, it soon shall be 1004. the lonely winter was almost over. sitting in front of the little hut I call home, my thoughts drift to last night and the ritual my mother preformed on my brothers and i. poor Rain and little Dane, in saying that little Dane is almost 18 and Rain and I are 22. As per my mother immortality spell on us.

much the same as esters but different. we for the time up and til our deaths will be human but un-ageing. Rain and I will forever be 22 and little Dane will be forever 18. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my name being called. I looked up to see the only man I had ever loved. the man that tossed me aside for another mans play thing.

Niklaus said, "good morning River you look stunning as always"

I replied, "Niklaus, let's skip the flattery shall we? what is it that you need"

he sighed replying slowly stuttering heavily, "yo....you s...see"

, "I said tell me what you need not flail around"

, "I came to apologise. I should have never taken your love for granted. for you were the only one to offer me kindness and love when mikael was abusive and cruel.  I should never had let the infatuation with tatia come between our engagement."

I sighed with tears visible, replying, "you don't love me Niklaus, you love the idea of me. you are not infatuated with tatia, you were inlove with her. and now she is dead you are trying to come back to me. and I will not be a door mat for you to stop by when ever you want"

I could see him getting mad, madder than I have ever seen him. the vain's under his eyes becoming more and more visible the whites of his eyes turning darker and darker . the need for blood and being so close to me is a bad combination.

next thing I know he forcefully grabs my hands and pulls up he traps me against the side of my hut and then the sharp pinch against my neck. I could feel my self panicking and I started siphoning uncontrollably. I looked at  him, his face was starting to desiccate. he removed his fangs and glared. he brought his hands up to my face and snapped my neck.

*end of flashback*