chapter 7 - Dancing With The Devil

No P.O.V

the black panther (Bella) was sitting in the meadow that jasper and Edward were currently sitting in. the panther didn't move an inch when jasper and Edward moved closer ad closer. eventually they were sitting so close they could stick out their hands and touch her. its like she knew that they wouldn't hurt her.

bella rasped, "what are you vampires doing here? I don't care if the wolves did gift this land to you it wasn't theirs to give especially if the tribe who owns the land is alive."

bella then went to stalk off

Jasper drawled, "how could you possibly do what your doing? and know what you know?"

bella stopped and turned her head to jasper.

bella replied, "its more like what don't I know major"

having heard what the panther(bella) had just said he looked shocked and confused, this caused bella to laugh.

Edward spluttered, " what else do you know?"

bella replied in a very serious tone, "your kind is different, you not human, your not like me, and your not like the shifters on the reservation. your not even like your own kind."

they both  sobered up while Edward asked, "how could  you possibly know any  of this?"

bella says," just because you didn't see me, doesn't mean I never saw you."

jasper exclaims, "it must have been the mutts"

bella replied, "why on earth would I aline my self  with  those murders?"

they both looked stumped Edward nods.

jasper asks, "aren't you one of them?"

bella says, "no! I could never join that god forsaken pack. although if they ever found out about me they would force me to join, mate and bare the cubs of the alpha. I already  have my mate , even  if he never chooses me that's ok  but i could never love another, even  if I slowly shrivel  and die."

they looked taken aback by the new information. I used this time to make my exit, it was high time  I went back to school. I ran far  from them but close to school, i willed myself to hear what any normal human wouldn't be capable of.

I could here jaspers and Edwards foot steps. they were getting closer, I quickly  shifted back. my  bones changing form, the fur receding.. after I changed back I just sat where I was staring out at the school.  I listened for there foot steps again they had just stopped maybe 100metres away. I opened my mind  to there's and listened.

jasper thought, " there she is..... she  is my mate....."

I  just stopped listening then and  there. I don't need to here how disappointed he is in me. I turn  to Edwards mind.

Edward thinks," she has every right to be mad at me, has every right not wanting to be apart of this family any longer. I wish I didn't have to loose my best friend....over this."

I could tell from his thoughts that he regretted everything that has happened, deeply. I could feel his pain.....I could feel his emotions?? what is going on with me??

the next thing I knew my sight wet black.

vision

I had a book sitting in front of me it read "book of inherited powers of the chimakum" I opened the book at the page marked "inherited Alpha powers"

it read," since the beginning the alpha of the clan would always possess the strongest power or powers in this case.  the alpha of this clan is special each time he or she dies they get reincarnated, but only if their mate chooses them for all time. what this means is, when they find their vampire mate they have to choose to mark, mate,  and reproduce with them. 

each time the alpha is reincarnated and finds, acknowledges and chooses them, their memories will start to surface or  if it is their first life they will have the memory of uncovering the truth of everything. all the young alpha needs to  do is relax and the memories will come.

the chapter goes on and on about the gifts the alpha has been bestowed with. I placed the book back on the shelf in a study but came face to face with  Jacob black. I felt myself hoping he wasn't  told about my clan. I looked at the clock, 12:30 am

vision end

what ever my powers are they enable me to use other powers. my  vision taught me that I have been  reborn multiple times jasper is 176 this  year which would have to mean this is my third time being  reborn. but it looks as if it would be my last. does that mean he knows what I am? did he always know? did he even care?

one thing was certain, I needed that book. the question was how was I going to get it?

I picked myself up and walked back into school grounds. the rest of my day was fairly boring, I sat through my classes, although I wanted to kill my teachers for sitting jasper and I together but, it will help with the mating pull I guess. even if I am the only one who feels it.... I guess a romance that has lasted 100 years plus has to end sometime.

I sat in class drawing images the back if my book, granted most of it was black circles. that's when I decided to make my own code. that way I could write down what's going on, how  i'm feeling an shit and people wont be able to understand it.

, "I wish things could have been different, I feel like I failed you, when I suppose to protect you. that I destroyed your body and soul. your panther is as beautiful as it has ever been. I miss you. I should have known  from the beginning it was you, i'm sorry that I am always hurting you."

I could tell it was his thoughts and not his actual voice. his voice in his head sounded more like him, the him I use to know..... the voice he uses now its like a part  off him has been caged or too long that it  broke him. it probably has. he isn't the major I know or who I loved.

I was determined, to keep my distance, determined to show them what they created. they don't know what they created when they left...

more like  what they've  unleashed with in me.....