Chapter 4 -the day!

BELLA P.O.V

My first day was uneventful compared to the rest of this week. I wish Edward was here he could help me control this and just hang out like the good old days...... before I knew it tears were sliding down my face. I into the bathroom and whipped them away. Edward and the others would be  back before I know it especially Alice. she is going to be hating that.....I snicker a little.

Maybe its a good time to turn on my phone. Does it even still work? It has been like two years.... I hold the power button on the side of the iPhone 6. After a minute or two my phone turns on, then start the notifications, all the bells, the swooshes, the tings and the Instagram and Snapchat notifications...... I look at he notifications from my social media and there all from Edward. His  names in my notifications hundreds of times. I check my emails next, there are mixed recipients. there are emails from Edward of course as well as some from Emmet and Rosalie and Esme and Carlisle and  even one or three from jasper.

I decide  its probably best if i only read the most recent emails from like  this week..... there's 3 from Edward, three from jasper and two from Emmet and rose and two from Carlisle and Esme. I read Carlisle and Esme's first.

dearest Bella,

Esme and I miss you so much. We realize that doesn't, mean much considering things. but our little family hasn't been complete without you.

Edward, has been quiet...even  with me and you know how close the  two of us are. I can't help but wonder what/ how it could have been any different if you, were here with us.

Bella, it may not seem like  it but we are  truly sorry. if we had known sooner that Alice had been lying we would have returned sooner, we would have never left especially since jasper and you had gotten pretty close even after that incident.

Carlisle  and i  are very sorry for any trouble we may  have caused you or any pain too.

we love you belle, if there is some way we can make it up to you just name it.

love,

Carlisle  & Esme.

Carlisle and Esme's next email was basically the same so I didn't bother reading it.  I scrolled down  to the next email it was from rose & Emmett

hello Sissy,

belle, I know your probably mad at me right now. I know your probably mad at the whole family apart from maybe Edward he was probably the only one who messaged you over these two years. you know.... you probably don't but Edward got so mad at Alice and jasper over something that for most of the time we've spent  away he has been away from us.

Alice tried to feed  us this bullshit reason why Edward couldn't stand to be with in like 5000 miles as us her "vision/reason" was pulled apart very quickly when Carlisle and Edward realized they were mates not Carlisle and Esme. It was pretty funny to watch actually. like Alice got herself kicked out of the  coven and even exposed herself and got ripped apart by jasper. He practically ripped her heart out. Hell he did  rip her heart out.

Bella, its rose I just  wanted to apologise for the way I've been acting since Edward brought you  home. it wasn't because i  didn't like you it  was more  because  I was  jealous of you. It became pretty clear when I realized that you were in more pain than you would ever tell  Emmett, Esme, Carlisle or  me. Jasper could feel your emotions or should have been  able to but couldn't .

you  know  I use to sit back and watch you, you use to watch jasper how I watch Emmett or how Edward watches Carlisle. but then again you probably knew they were mates all along didn't  you? because by the look  on Edwards face he had known a while, and you would have been the  only person he would have told. please forgive  us Bella  we didn't know.

we are so terribly sorry, 

rose & Emmett.

again Emmett and rose's email was similar to Carlisle and Esme's but also like there's the second email was not needed. all  they did was use different words  and send he same thing a second time. the next was the hardest choice i've ever had to make was its Edwards email first or  jaspers.

I opened one of jaspers emails first,

Isabella,

do what you feel in your heart to be right, you will be criticised anyway for it.......

Jasper Whitlock.

it was cryptic but then again I guess that's jaspers style. i read the next one.

Isabella,

you hide behind a illusion but i see past that, i see past the thorns and I see the real you.

Jasper Whitlock

again that is a cryptic message what does he mean he can see the real me? I scroll down to the last message.

Isabella,

be ready my precious mate I am coming for you.

Major J.W.

Who The Fuck Is Major J.W?? I thought my mate is jasper?

finally I make it to Edwards emails.

belle,

OMG, OMG OMG!!! GUESS WHAT???

ME AND CARLISLE ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!!

I CAN HARDLE BELIEVE IT.

I wish  you were here with me, I wish you would answer me.........

love,

ed

bellie,

hey best buddd you will never guess what happened this morning!!!
Alice tried to get in bed with jasper and he full went all Major on her ass and ripped her apart and burnt her  pieces.

gosh you would have loved it,
lots of love,
eddie

Isabella,
today is the day we finally come back cant wait to see you bitch face.
i'll pick you up at 8 be  ready,

love,

eddie

xoxo

i spent the rest of the day practicing my shifting. i just want to do my ancstors proud, because of them i have this wonderful gift and wont be waisting it.