Part 66

" Savanna's Pov

(3 days after the party)

"Luke! Your so annoying!" I groaned at Luke. I was trying to sleep, and he was breathing on my ear. He chuckled, and I turned so I was facing him.

Last night was the best night ever.

***************************************Flash-Back************************************************************

I was getting ready to go out with Luke, and some lads of his.  I took a shower, and I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come IN!" I screetched. I knew it was , because Ricky, (Dillon) he was coming to babysit Greyson. 

"Rickkyyyyyy"  Greyson screamed. I smiled. 

I went back to getting ready, He said it was a birthday at a club. It was Niall Horan's birthday party, so I had to look good. I mean, why wouldn't I look good for One Direction? 

Ugh. 

I don't wear "Fancy" clothes. 

I went into my closet, and got a black skin tight, dress. the length was about mid thigh, but if I danced, it would ride up. 

"Savanna." Ricky said through the door. "Yea?" I said walking towards the door. I openned it, and he came in. "Is it okay if the other guys come over so I don't have to take care of Grey by myself?" 

I nodded. "Of course! Just don't trash my house." I said laughing. He nodded, and layed down on my bed.I went to my vanity, and put on makeup. 

First, I put on eyeliner and made a little wing at the end, next I put on mascara, after, I put a shade of black eye shawdow, then gold. I put on concealer, and everything else your suppose to do. I looked at the time. 

7:45 

Fuck. I only have 15 minutes. I brushed my hair, and left it with its natural curls. I walked to my closet, and bent down. 

"Nice pink lace thong." Ricky laughed, I gave him the finger, and pulled down my dress. I found some 12 inch black heels. The funny thing is, I still wont be as tall as the freak named Luke. It was 7:58 I put the shoes on, and walked to Greyson. 

"Greyson you be good for Ricky and the boys, and tommorrow, we will go to the zoo!" I said giving him a hug. "Rwlly? Im so excited!" He giggled. I smiled, and hear the door bell ring. I grabbed a clutch  and headed towards the door. I openned it and it was Luke. 

"Hey babe." He said smiling at me.  I brought my lips to his and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his next. 

We kissed for a bit until I remembered we had to get going. I pulled away and wimpered, "lets go." We went to his car, and we started to drive to the club. The club was about 15 minutes away. We arrived at 8:30. 

We got there, and we went in. I walked in, and saw Ash, Cal, and Mikey at the bar. We are all underage but, oh well, its a party. I went straight towards them, while holding Luke's hand in my hand. 

"Hey babes." I said smiling. I hugged them, and they ordered shots. They downed them.

They drank it, and then I got a Coke since I am still pregnat. "Wanna dance?" Luke asked me. I nodded. He guided me to the dance floor, and we started dancing. I could fell the caffiene go throught my system, and I started grinding. He held me hips guding me, and we danced like that for about 4 songs.

After those four songs, we went back to the bar. I saw Justin, and ran over to him. I jumped on him and gave him a hug. "Let's get a picture." I stated. He nodded and got out his phone. He gave it to Luke, and We took a very... Dysfunctional picture. I posted it and said, "BABE AND BABE REUNITED! #HAPPYBIRTHDAYNIALL <3 @JustinBieber" I said a "See You later," And Luke and I went to look for Niall.

We found Niall, and I hugged him wishing him a happy birthday. We sat down in the booth with, Niall, Louis, and Harry. I sat between Luke and Harry. Luke was talking to thr lads, and I was listening. They were talking about boobs, and what kind they liked.

"I prefer Round firm ones." Harry said holding his hands like he was holding one. Niall nodded and agreed. I like the ones that bounce when they are riding your dick." He said. All of them laughed. Luke started. "I just like My girlfriends tits." He said grinning kissing my cheek. I slapped his hand, and scoffed. "That's nice to know. "  Harry said laughing. I giggled a bit, and they asked about Greyson.

"Well, I had him when I was 15. It was a stupid night, and I guess the condom broke. We definately used one, but you know. Shit happens. He's seriously the best kid you could ask for tho. He's caring, and just wants others to be happy. I think you guys would really like him. " I said honestly. He could use more, better manly figures in his life. "After our hangover wears off, the boys,our girlfriends, and I will be over!" Louis stated. We exchanged numbers. For being in one of the biggest boy bands in the word, they are so down to earth.

I started talking to Harry about tour and everything. "Well of course! Ive been a fan since X-Factor days!"

"Thats so Awesome!" Harry said. We all got up, and decided to take a picture. Liam and Zayn showed up, and So did Perrie, El, and Shopia.We got in a group, and someone took the picture. I tweeted it, and Instagramed it, and said "MY BEST FRIENDS."

The rest of the night was fun.

-----------------------------------Flashback over-------------------------------------------------------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you liked it! This one was about 1,000 words longer then usual!

I DONT WANT TO PUT PEOPLE IN WHILE SHES FIGHTING WITH THE GUYS! YOU WILL GET IN NO MATTER WHAT!

10 COMMENTS & 10 VOTES!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

-SAVY