Part 25

Savanna's Pov

Did she really just say that.  Seriously!?

"At least Im not 15 making a sex tape." I said smirking. 

"Go Mommy!" Greyson yelled. 

She gave me the death glare. I smiled and started to walk away. She pulled me back by my hair, and slapped me. No one stopped her? 

It didn't really have a effect on me. I mean, why should it. 

I grabbed Greyson suitcase, and mine. I grabbed Greyson, and walked down to my car. No one stopped me. 

I drove to Justin's Condo, and walked to his door. 

He answered the door, and I asked, "Can we stay here?"  He nodded. I went to Get Greyson, and our bags. 

"Im having some friends over. So be ready!" He said dancing to the music station. 

I giggled. I checked my phone to see many texts. 

Taylor's text--------

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO? 

WE ARE OVER! 

YOU CANT TAKE GREYSON FROM ME. 

SERIOUSLY WE ARE OVER. 

I couldnt look at them anymore so I turned it off. 

"Whos coming?" 

" Ansel Elgort---" 

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE HIM WITH LIKE MY WHOLE LIFE AND I CANT WAIT TO TOUCH HIS FACE!" 

"As I was saying. " He said laughing. 

"Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, Shailene Woodley,  Theo James and Nat Wolff." 

"OMG OMG I LOVE THEM!" 

"They should be here in 5 minutes. " 

I decided to change Greyson And I. I put Greyson in a shirt that had a dinosaur, with Black Shorts, and a black and White Bandanna, with his Sperry's. 

I put on a White V-neck (With a white tank under it) and Blue skinny jeans. I put on Black vans, and put my hair in a high pony tail. We walked downstairs to see everyone hs arrived. 

"Hi! Im Shaile! I love your work! "

"Hey! I know who you are! Your amazing! and Thanks!"  I said giggling. 

I caught Ansel staring at me. I blushed. Hes very attractive. Im single now so whatever.

We all sat down and started to talk. Ansel looked at me and I looked back. I smiled and waved. 

He ame over and sat on my right. 

"Im Ansel." 

"I know!" 

"fan I see?" 

"Very big!" 

My butt started to vibrate so I got my phone. 

--------------phone call-----------

S- Hello?

T-babe.

S Taylor? 

T- Im in the hospital. 

S-   WHAT WHY? 

T- I couldnt handle you leaving so I punched a wall, and I broke my hand. 

S- Im on my way.

----------------End of Phone call---------------

I sighed ans stood up. I grabbed my keys. I exchanged numbers with everyone. I left Greyson with Justin and went to the hospital. 

-----------------At the hospital---------------------

I ran in and went to Taylor's room. He was sitting on the bed. Aaron was here with him. I sighed and walked over to him. I hugged his tightly, and kissed him. 

"Im sorry for what I said Savanna. I love you so much! I cant live without you. " 

"I love you more than I love anything Taylor. Of course we are gonna fight. I love you so much! " 

He touched his lips to mine. I love him. He loves me. Nothing mattered. Aaron left when I came in. He went home so we were alone. I pressed them more to his. I couldnt stand not being with him. Hes my everything. He means the world to me. Hes my Harry to Tessa. Hes My Agusutus To Hazel, Hes my world. 

" I love you So Much. Please dont ever leave me" He said in a shaky voice. 

" I promise you Taylor. You will have to force me away, before I leave you.  I love you" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter! Summers coming so I might have more time to write. Comment what you think. 

5 votes and comments for a update!