Part 22

Savanna's Pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY/ SAVY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" 

I woke up with with everyone surronding me! Greyson jumped on me. I grabbed my phone. 

June 27th! (NOT MY REAL BIRTHDAY!)  I was officially 18! I kissed Greyson cheek and got up. I hugged Taylor and kissed his lips. I hugged everyone else and thanked them. I got my phone out, and made a vine. I said, MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I uploaded it and put away my phone. Everyone went to get ready for breakfast. Taylor waited with Greyson while I took a shower. I took a 10 minute shower and then Taylor went in. I put on, my Aaron Carpenter Tank Tee, Black High Waisted shorts, and my Taylor Caniff bandanna (red), I striaghtened my hair and got Greyson ready. 

 I put Greyson in a Jack and Jack Paradise Tee Shirt, with Black shorts. I put his hair in a quiff and gave him his Jack and Jack sling backpack. I put my Shawn Mendes Phone case on. Taylor came out wearing, My shirt, and his usual shorts. We all put on red vans, and walked out of the room with our phones, money, and anything else we needed.

 We all went in our cars. We drove to Olive Garden. When We got in,  Taylor ran up to a girl. She turned around and hugged him. He spinned her around and yelled, "Kaya!"  I looked at the other boys confused, and shrugged. I grabbed Greyson from him walking, and went up to Taylor. 

"Kaya, this is my girlfriend Savanna, and son Greyson." 

She smiled, and said to us, "Nice to meet you!" 

They talked for a bit, and we went to get seated. Taylor invited Kaya to come sit with us. The seating arrangements were,   

Jack G, Ashlyn, Matt, Alex, Jack J, Me, Greyson, Hayes, Jacob

Nash, Cameron, Carter, Taylor, Kaya, Shawn, Aaron, Mahongany

Of course Taylor sat next to her. She seemed very nice. 

Shawn seemed to ready like her. His eyes glistened every time she talked. He knew I could tell. She started talking too Shawn, and they really hit it off. A waiter came. His name was Troy. He was flirting with me but I didnt want anything to do with him what so ever. 

We got our food and ate. We ate with little conversation. I talked to Jack J and Hayes most of the time. I decided it would be nice to take Greyson to the park, so after everyone was done eating we went to the park.  

If I could take away the pain
And put a smile on your face
Baby I would, Baby I would
If I could make a better way
So you could see a better day
Baby I would, Baby I would

I answered my phone to hear Justin sing happy birthday! I thanked him and we talked as Greyson played at the park. Everyone was ether running around with him, or with each other. Shawn, and Taylor were talking to Kaya. She seemed very nice and laid back. Ashlyn, and Jack G were walking around holding hands. Matt was pushing Alex on the swings. 

The were seriously the cutest couples ever. 

"Omg Im a big fan! Happy Birthday! I love you so much! you helped me through so much!" 

I realized a group of girls was around me. I got up, and took pictures with all of them. I told them to tag me and use the hashtag #Saylor, and I would try my best to see them. I followed some girls on twitter, and Instagram, and most left. Some went to see the other boys. 

I checked twitter to see #HappyBirthdaySavy, #HappyBirthdaySavanna and many more were trending. I tweeted, "Love you all! Loved meeting some of you today! I wouldn't be here without you! Thanks Guys!"  

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this Chapter! The next chapter will be so fun and awesome to finis writing! Its coming along perfect!

4 comments and 4 votes! 

Kaya is going to be a amazing person in the book! It just had to fit in now! 

If you want to be part of the book, ask me how! I love you all! 

Comment what you think! 

If you EVER need me Im here for you! 

Anyone going to 02l in cleveland? Or 1D on August 16? If you are commment! Love you guys(:

-Savy