Part 45

Savanna's Pov

After I cried to Cameron, I cleaned myself up. I couldn't let him see me like this.

"So.. You and Emily?" I asked truly caring.

"To be honest, Im not sure anymore. Our fight was about how Im to lovey dovey with my fans. I mean seriously! I love my fans!"  He said in a girl toned voice.

I laughed, and he laughed to. "Im sorry. " I said scrunching my nose. He nodded and smiled.

"What are you going to do about Taylor?" He asked trying to sound as sympathadic as he could.

"What really can I do?" I said sighing. He wrapped his arm around me, and I layed my head on his neck.

*Buzz*

Tayderrrrrr<3 Bae

Where are you?! I miss your gorgeous face :(

Me

How many times have you said that to Madison..

Tayderrrrrr<3 Bae

Babeee....... Im so sorry. I dont know what I was doing. I texted her that the day we were fighting. I swear on my life.

(Picture of Madison's and Tay's convo.)

He wasn't lying. It was from that day.

Tayderrrrrr<3 Bae

Please forgive me.

I

Love

You.

"I mean it." I looked up, and saw Taylor. He was standing in the middle of the lane.

"Damn.. Im always making speeches. I always know the right way to mess up. I'm deeply in love with you. Not just you, and your perfections, but also your imperfections. Im in love with everything about you. You make my life worth living. "

"Why'd you do it?" I asked.

" I was upset about our fight. I didn't know what to do."

"I can't keep forgiving you Taylor! It isn't right for anybody. Esspecially not Greyson." I exclaimed.

"You can be part of the babies life. but If you want to be in mine you have to earn it." He nodded and went back to him seat.

"You did the right thing." Cam said.

"Really? Cause I feel like shit, Complete and utter shit. " I whispered.

"It's good for you and Greyson! He'll realize how lucky he is to have you. If you guys want a realasonship you NEED to do this."

 I nodded but wasn't really sure.

I

Need

Taylor.

 "Emily apologised! " He said smiling looking at his phone. "Thats great I smiled. " "Im gonna go talk to her." He said getting up. I sighed. "Hey babe!" It was Lox. I smiled, and she sat down. 

"What's going on?" She said looking at me.

I explained to her every detail to the situation. "Well babe.. I think Cameron is wrong. I mean you guys need to talk it out, and if he has to earn your trust, how can he do that when you aren't together. Sav, your truly in love with him. Like A-lot. You two were the dream couple. Everyone has their fights. Look at Jacob and I. We fight alot but.. We love each other."

She said smiling. I smiled. "Thanks Hog!" She laughed. (ITs HER NICK-NAME)

The plane was do to arrive in 5 minutes. When it landed, I got anything Taylor, Greyson, or I had on the plane. Taylor noticed and smiled.

 We walked into the airport, and got out. We got in our cars, and went back to our house. We all lived in one VERY big house. It's easier to get around. 

We all lugged everything in, and Greyson was watching Tv. 

Once everyone was situated, and calm, I walked up to Taylor. 

I looked at him and tapped his shoulder. 

"We Deffinately need to talk." He got up, and nodded. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! Haha. 

8 Comments and 8 votes?! 

What do you guys think?!?! 

Comment you you ship! 

Ilygsm! 

Comment good fanfics!