Part 35

Savanna's Pov

As we all departed, Nash, Greyson and I went to animal Kingdom. When we first got their, we saw Pluto From Mickey Mouse club house. We got in the line to meet him. When Greyson was up I got my phone out and took pictures. He talked to him for a mintue or two, and then came running to me. I laguhed, and Nash and I grabbed his hand.We started walking. We went to the sarfari ride. Greyson sat inbetween Nash and I. He was laughing, and having a fun time. I wish Taylor could see it.

While we were on the safari, I took all the pictures from meeting Pluto, and put them In a collage. I uploaded them onto Instagram and Twitter. I sent them to Taylor. He read the message but didnt reply. I didnt really care I guess.

I put my phone away, and just enoyed watching Greyson have fun. Around 3 we went back to the hotel so Greyson could have a nap. Right when he hit the pillow he fell asleep. I smiled and Asked Nash what he wanted to do. he asked if I wanted to do the best friend tag, So we did.

we both did our videos. We spent a hour after importing and uploading them, We both enjoyed filming them,

"Hey babe." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw taylor. I got up and ran over to him. I squeezed him tight, and he laughed we kissed and Nash, and Taylor talked for a while.

I was watching Mtv, 16 and pregnat. I hate watching these shows, but its addicting. I mean I was there once, and everyone thinks their bad influence, but really, it only takes one time. I watched it until I heard Greyson scream, "Daddy!" He ran over to Taylor, and hugged him. Taylor laughed and hugged him. 

"Do you guys want to go walk around Magic Kingdom and watch the parade?" I asked them excited. 

The agreed and we all got ready to go. We arrived just in time, for the beginning. We saw Minney and Mickey and Greyson screamed Hi. The waved towards our direction, and Greyson giggled. He screamed hi to each person on the float, and I guess they all heard him. 

At the end, we went to get ice cream. We all ordered, and once we got it, put our ice cream together. I took a picture and posted it. The caption said, "With my mains after the parade! Loving Disney! @NashGrier @TaylorCaniff #BabyGreyson #IceCream Wait why so many hashtags! lol." 

We walked around and ate our ice cream. At night, Nash took Greyson. Taylor said we had a date. We went back to our hotel rooms to get ready. He went to Nash's to get ready. I took a quick shower. Once I got out,  I went to look for a outfit. I texted him, "Formal or casual." 

Five minutes later, he texted back, "Somewhere inbetween (; " 

I Put on a dress that was floral on the top, and pink on the bottom, with Black vans. I curled my hair in perfect wringlets. For my makeup, I didnt do it. I didnt feel like doing all the work.

I stepped infront of the full body mirror, and took a picture. I posted it and the caption said, "Is this appropriate for a date somewhere inbetween? (; @TaylorCaniff " I saw he commented,  "Your so beautiful. Look outside." 

I grabbed everything I needed, and stepped outside. I saw prince charming. 

Like seriously prince charming. He grabbed my hand, and took me downstairs. Their was a carriage. We got in, and he took me to the castle in Magic Kingdom. When I arrived, I saw Taylor standing infront of a dinner lit table. He had 12 roses. He gave them to me and guided me to my seat. 

We sat down and enjoyed the dinner. After we ate we went to the front of the castle. 

He got down on one knee and said, "I know this is crazy. We are young, stupid, and in love. I promise you this isnt a engagment ring. " He said pulling out the ring. 

He continued by saying, "I also promise my love for you is pasted infinity. This, my beautiful girlfriend, is a promise ring. I promise, I will cheerish you,  will hold you, and everything inbetween. I love you. I really do. You know, Im not one to be cheesy, and Ive reached way past it. So instead of discussing how cheesy I could be.. Will you please except this ring, proving we will always be?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!

Lol 

4 comments and 4 votes for a update! 

Love you guys! Comment what you think. 

-Savy