Part 24

Savanna's Pov

This movie was amazing! Hayes and I were watching "The Fault In Our Stars" 

This has been one of my favorite books for 3 years. When I was pregnat with Greyson I needed stuff to do so I read this book and fell in love with it.  Hayes got a tape of the movie so of course I jumped at the offer to watch it.

We were cuddled up on the bed. Its crazy how some people think me and Hayes are more then friends. Seriously hes like my little brother. I love him only as a brother.

We finished the movie. I don't think any human being can watch this movie without crying. You just get attahced to them, and attched to the book. Loosing Gus, Is like loosing my right to live.

"Ansel Elgort did a amazing job, of playing Gus! And Shali was perfection through the whole movie!" I said seriously fangirling. These were 2 of my favorite actors/actresses. I was excited. 

I started to fall asleep and all I could think was, I love how he fell asleep. Slowly then all at once.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by Greyson watching Frozen. He is OBSESSED with ANYTHING disney. It's insane. I got up to see Hayes singing with Greyson. I got out my phone, and made a vine. I went on Instagram and saw pictures from the boys. All drunk pictures. 

Since I didnt want Hayes to leave, and go to that room, I gave him some of Taylor's clothes. He took and shower and I watched Greyson. I Got Greyson clothes ready. He was going to wear, a Hayes Grier Tank, with Black Shorts, Sperry's, and a Black Badanna. Hayes came out wearing Black shorts, and A Pacer shirt Taylor gave Hayes awhile ago. 

I went to the bathroom with my clothes and took a 10 minute shower. I put on my outfit which was, a dress that was pink lace on the top, and a black skirt on the bottom. I straightened my hair, and put a pink lace bow in it. I put on Pink Vans, and got my wallet and phone. 

"Lets go to breakfast then we can go to the magcon area." Greyson cheered, and Hayes cheered. 

------------------------------After Breakfast------------------------------

We arrived at the Magcon area, and the boys were there. They looked very hungover. Greyson stayed by me, and I went backstage. I Got Greyson what he needed then I was called to stage.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had alot of fun at Magcon. Taylor was really sweet and stayed by my side the whole time. Carter had Madison Beer come to our hotel. Shes here right now and I hate her. (This is just part of the story!) 

Shes clingy to all the boys, and they are acting as if shes god. I would prefer her not to be here, but I dont want the boys to be pissed at me. I sat on Taylors lap because Greyson went with Nash's mom and Sky. Sky is so cute! When they come home Nash and I are making a video with them.  

"So your the slut who has a kid at 18' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So whats Up? I told you I would update! 4 comments and votes! love you!