Part 5

Savanna's Pov

 -------------- 3 week later--------- 

Today Greyson has a doctors apointment. 

I got out of bed and went downstairs. 

"GET OFF ME! YOUR NOT MY MOMMY! MY MOMMYS PRETTY! YOUR A CLOWN" Greyson screached. 

I quickly ran to find him to see Hailee holding him. 

I watched. 

"Listen now, and listen well. Your a little mistake. You arent worth living. Your daddy doesnt love you." 

*Smack* 

"What the fuck?" I yelled. 

"Get your hands off my child, and get the hell out of this hotel sweet. I dont care if Taylors girlfriend, you guys can fuck all you want. But once you put your  fifthy hands on my child, you crossed the line." 

I ran over and slapped her in the face. 

"Grey? Are you ok?" I asked worried. 

He hand her hand print on his face. 

I didnt wait for a response. I hugged him tightly. 

"Im so sorry baby. " I kept saying.

He lifted his head. 

"Mommy?" He asked. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"What doesnt vuck mean?" 

I stared at him. 

"Its a f first of all baby, but its not a word for little Greyson." 

He giggled. 

"Go find uncle Cam, and ask him to give you a bath. "

He walked, lugging the boot, looking for Cam. 

I walked towards my room, and took a 15 minute shower. I quickly got dressed, and went to get clothes for Greyson. I Got his clothes and went to Cam's room.

"Stop it!" I heard Greyson laugh. I smiled, and went to the bathroom. 

"Almost done?" I asked. 

"Yassss! We just playin mommy" Greyson said. I laughed and Cam wrapped him in a towel. I heard a phone go off so I looked for Cam's. 

"Who's Brianna?" I asked smirking. 

"You'll meet her soon" Cam said smiling. I grabbed Greyson, and put him in his clothes. Lastly I put him in a bandanna. I took Greyson and put him in his car seat. I sat in the drivers seat and turned on the radio.

Hey baby, even though I hate ya
I wanna love ya, I want you
And even though I can't forgive ya
I really want to, I want you
Tell me, tell me, boy, babe
Why did you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it, I want you

Greyson sang along. 

"Grey?" I asked laughing. 

"What?" 

"When did you learn the words." 

"Uncle Shawn" I smiled. 

-

-------------------Doctors------------------------------------------------

"Greyson can take off the boot. But if its hurts alot, take a break from what your doing Greyson. " The doctor preached.

The dimissed us, so I decided to do a vine. 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GREYSON GOT HIS BOOT OFF!  I yelled. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Greyson screamed! I laughed, and we walked back to our car. We drove home, and when I walked in, everyone gave me the death glare. 

Um ok. 

"Hey guys." I said. They all ignored me. 

"Daddy!" Greyson said. 

Taylor ignored him. 

What the actual fuck. I thought. 

"Uncles?" Greyson said. 

No one replied. 

"Aunties?" Greyson said.

They looked over but didnt say anything. 

"Whatever, be assholes. " I said.

I grabbed Greyson's hand and took him to the kitchen.

"Im gonna clean your face" I said. I totally forgot about when The leeche hit him. 

He had a couple nail marks, and her handprint was imprinted on her face. 

We walked to the Living room, and no one said a word. I sighed, and grabbed Greyson. I went to the front desk and said "Can I get another room?" They agreed and gave me and Greyson another room. 

I went back up, and got all of our belongings. 

"Where are you going?" Hayes Asked us. 

"Why do you care? None of you wanted to talk to Greyson or I. All Greyson wanted to do was tell you guys he got his boot off, but no, you guys ignored us for a unknown reason. Im not having Greyson in a envirorment like this. Hes already gonna be stressed about Magcon tommorrow." I said walking out the door with Greyson. 

"What the Hell Happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to you guys think???? 

4 comments

4 votes and ill update!

Comment what you think(:

Vine-SavyBlanchard

Twitter- SavyBlanchard

Instagram- Savvyy0fficial 

-Savy