Part 61

"ShitSavanna's Pov

" @TaylorCaniff @SavyBlanchard Are you really here??? We have to talk babe. "

"@SavyBlanchard @TaylorCaniff Im here but no way in hell do I want to talk to you right now. Get back to your hoes! xox."

"@NashGrier @SavyBlanchard Stop being a bitch.... Smh. "

"@SavyBlanchard @NashGrier Im not a bitch. But your being a asshole. Smh."

"Its crazy how people change. You think your best friends, then they screw you over. Smh."

I can't believe this shit is happening. Im surprised they haven't seen Greyson, Tyler, Connor, or myself. "Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom."  Greyson said handing me my phone. I put my phone on the table. I got up, and he got on my back. "Piggy back ride!!!" He squealed in my ear. I giggled.

"Savanna." I heard someone say.

"Savy."

"Savanna."

"Come HEre!"

I sighed. "What do you guys want." I was able to force out.

"Where have you been?" Shawn said. " I dunno. Maybe if you guys would open your damn eyes,  you would see Greyson and I. Im done with all of your guys shit. Everytime we make up, you guys fuck it up again. " I covered Greyson's ears when I said what I said. They didnt say anything. I turned around, and took Greyson to the bathroom.

When Greyson finished we went back to our table. The guys were still with the girls. I hate them.

"Greyson! Your turning three in 10 days! What do you want for your birthday?" I asked him, placing him in his chair. "Um, Uncle Bieber, and Uncle Shawn to sing, and I want to be at the beach." He giggled. "What presents?" Connor said eating a french fry from his plate. "Um.... I dunno Con." He said eating his chicken tenders. He was so cute.

I took a picture and posted it. "My cute baby."  "Mommy! I love yew. "

I love Greyson with my whole heart. "I love you too Greyson. " I exclaimed while kissinh his forehead.

"Since its the last day, dont we all have interviews?" Connor asked. I nodded. Mines at 7. Greyson is gonna stay with Connor till 7;30 then hes going to come.

"Only youtubers, since your both you get to Baeeeee!" tyler expressed.. I giggled. "its 6;15 lets get going." Connor said getting up. We left money, and a tip on the table and we left. We got in the car, and headed back.

-----------------------------Interview----------------------

" We are here with Savanna Blanchard! We have questions you guys sent in. Lets do this.Greyson will be out in a half an hour guys!"

"First Question. Whats going on between you and the boys?"

"For awhile I haven't felt like part of the group and stuff, but they said, hey you guys should come to the beach, and we did and they completely ignored us to whole time, and that isnt cool. ANd they were with girls, so I just need space and stuff. Greyson's birthday is in 10 days, I just hope they come to that. "

"How old is he gonna be?"

"Three."

"Are you and Taylor over?"

"For now. "

" Favorite song?"

"Ignition Remix, or Gravity. "

Greyson's birthday date?"

September 11'th. "

"Okay lets bring Greyson out."

I ran and got Greyson.

"Hey Greyson. Im Josh. "

"Hi Josh."

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Tye Dye."

"Just like daddy, I see?"

"Ya!" Greyson giggled.

"Favorite song?"

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICA UNDERWEAR." He bursted.

"Favorite Singer?"

"my Mommy. And Uncle Shawn."

"Is Justin your uncle?"

"UNCLE JU JU!"

Awee. I love my Greyson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments and 10 votes.

I saw Austin at Stage AE with Shawn last tuesday and Im still not over it.

I LOVED IT.

IM SO CLOSE TO 1.5k on INSTAGRAM @Savvyy0fficial

IM CLOSE TO 900 ON TWITTER @Savyblanchard