Part 30

Savanna's Pov

"I hope you like it Hayes." I said giving him his birthday present.

"Oh my God! This is amazing! Thank you!" Hayes said hugging me.

I got him tickets to see the heat basketball game, and meet all the players.

He was a big basketball fan.

He openned his other presents, then he got to the present Greyson wanted to get him.

"Guess what Hayes!"Greyson said excitedly.

"What?"

"I picked out your present and your gonna love it and its awesome. " Greyson said seriously.

Hayes laughed and grabbed his present. First he openned the card. a 50 dollar gift card to Subway.

Second, he openned his first present.

"Sweet! I can go to skyzone whenever for free for a year!"

His next present was alot of candy.

And his last present, was

"OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DISNEY?"

He yelled jumping up and down. I laughed and nodded.

"We go in one week from today! All the viners, and 02L are going! Please dont bring anyone else tho, because it will cost more."

Everyone from 02L and Magcon were hyped. Who wouldnt be hyped going to disney world?

Shawn was performing one song life. It was suppose to be great. He's getting on stage now.

He sung beautifuly.

He was seriously so talented.

He requested me to come on stage. We talked for a minute and decided to sing talk dirty to me, just cause Hayes liked that song.

We sang it. While I was singing I saw Greyson dancing. He was dancing with Taylor. It was so cute.

After we were finished we partyed till about 11, then I said I had to take Greyson home. Everyone else stayed. I took Greyson to our hotel room, and put him in his superman Pjs.

I read him a story, and he fell asleep. I covered him up, and put on shorts, and a tank top. I turned on the tv, and watched tv.

Tv is amazing. I went to the kitchen, and made popcorn.

At about 3 I decided not to wait for them. I slipped into the bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------Morning----------------------------------------------------------------------

\

I woke up to Greyson jumping on the bed. I saw Taylor next to me. He groaned. I got up, and got him painkillers with water. He took it and fell back asleep. I turned on Up, and Greyson was watching it. I took painkillers to all the guys and went back to my room.

I started making breakfast for Greyson. I made him pancakes and bacon. I just ate the bacon, becuase I hate pancakes. I decided to make a video with Greyson.

-------------Video----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Alot of you like when Greyson answers questions, so Im going to interview Greyson!

Me- So Greyson... Whos your favorite Magcon person?

Greyson- Um Hayes.

Me- (whisper) Um Greyson. Its suppose to be me.

Greyson- Mommy and Hayes! He said giggling.

I laughed and continued.

-----------------Moving on------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked Greyson a few more questions, and didnt edit it. I uploaded it, and told Greyson he danced, and I saw Jenn was face timing me.

She showed me her tattoo and I flipped.

"bish I told you no tattoos"  I said sassily. She laughed and we talked for 15 minutes.

Taylor woke up, and looked awful. Like shit.

He went to the bathroom and was in their for 30 minutes. He came out looking fine. He was wearing his, Savy tank, with black shorts, and vans. And of course his bandanna. I went to the bathroom and changed into a Coral orange tank top, with black shorts. I put on Black vans, and put my hair in a pony tail.

---------------------------To Be contuinued---------------------------------------------\

Sorry for the late update! Love you guys! Comment what you think!

4 comments and 4 votes!

I have a question, Would anyone fangirl if I talked to you guys, or met you? Like if we talked or anything?! lol

Imma do a younow, or and a omegele tonight. So Be ready!

-savy