Part 36

----Recap-----

He got down on one knee and said, "I know this is crazy. We are young, stupid, and in love. I promise you this isnt a engagment ring. " He said pulling out the ring. 

He continued by saying, "I also promise my love for you is pasted infinity. This, my beautiful girlfriend, is a promise ring. I promise, I will cheerish you,  will hold you, and everything inbetween. I love you. I really do. You know, Im not one to be cheesy, and Ive reached way past it. So instead of discussing how cheesy I could be.. Will you please except this ring, proving we will always be?

----------------------------------- Lets get to the story (; --------------------------------------------------

Savanna's Pov

I looked Taylor in the eye. 

"Taylor. I love you so much! Yes!" I wrapped my arms around him and started to cry.  I would never imagine any of this. He slide the ring on my finger. I looked at it. It was a infinity sign with a single diamond on it. I kissed him and he whispered, "You know Ill love you intil all those roses die. But you might also want to know one of them is plastic so it will never die, just like my love for you."

"You Taylor Caniff, are really cheesy tonight." I said giggling. He grabbed my hand and we started walking back to the carriage. We arrived back at our hotel around 10:30. 

We went to sleep around 11. Man was it hard. But someday, I will be a official Caniff!

----------------------------Tommorrow-----------------------

"Oh MY God!! SAVANNA!!! YOUR ENGAGED?" Alex squealed.

I giggled and shook my head. "Its a promise ring. Meaning, someday in the future, we will get married. And believe me, if it was a engagement ring,  I would be flipping out. Believe me."  I said with a laugh. We talked about what happneded last night, and they were flipping about how romantic it was. 

"Did you guys... Do the deed?" Ashlyn whispered. 

I laughed and shook my head. "Greyson was in the room. How were we suppose to? I swear its been a long while." I said sighing. 

"Babe?"Taylor said walking in. I turned around and he ran over to me. 

"Im so sorry." He said looking down. I looked at him confused.  "Your mom.. Shes here."

What. No. My mom. she kicked me out when I was pregnat with Greyson. I havent talked to her since. HE hugged me. Greyson ran over, and went inbetween us. 

I heard the door open, and there was my mom. 

"Savanna?" She said. 

"Hi Mother." I said fake smiling. 

"Wheres Greyson?"She said excitedly. Greyson peaked from behind Taylor and I. He ran to her. She hugged him and he hugged her. 

"Why are you here?" I asked with a monotone voice. 

"I wanted to see your family." She said staring at Taylor and I. 

"That ring? Engagement?" She said walking over. 

"Its a promise ring. It means we will get married someday, just a promise to both of us." I said looking at it with admireable eyes. 

Maybe letting her be part of the family will; be alright.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. Its like a short filter chapter. 

4 comments and 4 votes for a update!

Go check out my other fanfics! 

Love you guys! 

Comment what you think. 

-Savy