Im sorry

Im so sorry. No, Im not ending the book. Im sorry Im not updating as much, and that it's not as good. Im sorry.

It's hard to update when you realize you can't trust anyone in your life. When your afraid of saying something wrong and loosing ALL of your friends.

Lately I haven't felt like part of the group with my friends. I try but really, they treat me diffrently, and frankly, I dont know if there my friends anymore.

I dont have anyone I can tell everything to anymore. I dont think I have a best friend anymore.

I always get replaced. Im use to it by now. It has happened since I was little. My friends judge me, and talk about me. I said I wouldn't EVER talk about my best friend, but she talked about me. I never had, and I don't plan to.

When I go back to school, it's gonna be hard. I'm not the popular one. They all say, "Well your famous! You got alot of views and followers. " They tell me that EVERY day. Guess who stands up for me.. No One.

I get compared to people every day. It's not fair to me. I try to be the best person I can be, but people are constantly bringing me down.

The past year in school, I came home and cried over these things with my friends.

It's hard..

Im gonna try to update today. But Im not sure. I love you guys!

honestly the  places I like to be constantly besides with family, is writing this, and making videos. I feel like no body judges me there.

-Savy