part 87

Savanna's Pov

Over the last month, not a lot has happened. Taylor and I have been getting along very well. We try to compromise, instead of fighting endless amount of times. Honestlty, this is the best we've been inawhile so im proud of us.

Now, I'll give you some background on the rest of the boys.

Jack Gilisnky has become a complete and utter asshole since he started dating Madison. She's a cocky ignorant girl, and shes feeding into him. But they can do whatever the hell they want, I don't care.

Shawn has been having a outstanding tour with Taylor Swift. He videochats us a lot because Greyson misses him tons.

Nash has been doing pretty good, along with Carter Matt, Hayes, Aaron, and Cameron.

Jack Johnson and I have been hanging out constantly and I can say with much  confidence hes my best friend.

Today, Jack Johnson and I are holding a meet up, since Taylor and Cameron took the kids, and we really wanted to give back.

I woke up around 8am, and I took a half hour shower. I hopped out of the shower, and checked my phone. The meet us was at 11, and Jack was going to be here at 9 to pick me up.

I quickly hooked my phone up to its charger, and I went to my closet. I picked out a navy blue sun dress, and I put on gold sandals. I straightened my hair, and put a little bit on makeup on.

I took a selfie in my body mirror, and posted it on twitter with the caption of, "Excited to meet everyone in Florida today! cant wait! xox"

when I was walking downstairs I saw Cameron and Taylor playing with the kids. I snapchatted, and then waited for Johnson to get here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is extremely short. Ive been super busy.

Love you guys!

have any questions? follow @mykid.tc

-sav