New Story!

I'm writing a new story, so here's what I have for it so far! 

Its a Nash Grier Fanfic. 

-------------------------------Preview -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nash's Pov

The guys and I were all leaning against the school entrance, and Cameron came running over.

"Guys!  Did you hear about the new chick?"  Cameron said walking over. We shook our head, and he continued. "Shes really hot. I saw her at the main entrance." 

 I smirked. "If I can sleep with her within one month, you each have to give me 50." They all nodded. I smiled and said, "Its a bet." 

"Gasp"  

I turned my head to the entrance.  I saw a beautiful girl. She had brown, curly hair, with brown hazelish eyes. She was wearing Black shorts, with a Blue V-Neck. She was wearing black vans, and a black bandanna. Her hair was in a messy bun, but it looked perfect.

She turned her head in my direction, and she looked so. Nude. Like she had no make up. I smiled in her direction, and she gave a slight smile back. 

Yes! I thought. This will be easier than I thought. She continued walking into the school, and the boys and I followed. I was the leader. We all had 2 more years of highschool, except for Hayes. He is a Freshman.

He will take over our crew when we leave. We walked into our first class, which was Gym. We changed, and when we came out, I saw the girl.

She had changed since she had walked in. She was wearing black running shorts, A shirt that looked like a basketball jersey, and Nike Roche runs. They were Red, matching her shirt. She was talking with the teacher, and the teacher looked please.

*Ringggggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

We all went and sat on the bleachers. She sat on the bottom, next to Mahogany. The teacher lectured us about how we will pass, and which no one was paying attention. Mahogany and the girl were talking. It was cute.

Mr. Ross (Gym teacher) Finally said today we will be playing soccer. All the girls groaned, except for That girl. She smiled widely and listened intentively. He said we were gonna have captiains.

"Nash Grier, and Taylor Caniff will be captains. " Taylor and I smirked at each other, and went to stand next to Mr. Ross. "Let the girl pick first." I said laughing. Taylor rolled his eyes, and smirked. "I pick....." He said in sespence. He picked up his index finger. "You." It landed on the new girl.

Savanna's Pov

Taylor's finger was pointing directly at me. I stood up and walked over to him. "What's your name darling?" He said looking down at me. "Savanna." I said looking at him. "Aren't you gonna ask what my name is?" He said smirking. "Im pretty sure I can tell the diffrence between people. Mahogany told me who you were." I said confidently.

He smiled. "Your diffrent. A good diffrent."

After they were done picking teams we got started. I was center mid-field. I had been since I was 3. I've played most of my life.

Once we started, 5 minutes into the game, and my team was winning by 2. I scored both.

It was quite amusing seeing people's reactions. Nash Grier had the ball, he came down the center, and I took it right off him. I passed it to Jack G, and He drove it down the field.

He passed it to me, and I scored.

I smiled.

The bell rang so we had to get changed. After I changed back into my clothes, I walked out to see Nash.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hi!" I said equally happy.

We started walking to Science.

"We have the same scheule!" I laughed..

"Your laugh is beautiful." He said.

"Nash, Please dont fall for me." I said seriously.

"Fall for you. Your not anywhere on my level." He said chuckling.

"Just promise." I pleaded.

"I promise." He said.

We stuck out our pinkies.

He better keep this promise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like what I have so far!

Comment if your gonna read it!

Ilysm!