Part 43

Savanna's Pov

I woke up, and saw Nash looked Normal.

I smiled, and went to take a shower. I took a 15 minute shower, and got out. I put on Black Shorts, (all the shorts she has are short shorts(: )

And My Jack and Jack Tank Top. I put on my Black Bandanna, and Black Vans. I had my hair perfectly straight, and took a mirror pic.

After that Greyson was awake. I gave him a 20 minute bath. He decided to pick out his own clothes. He put on his Aaron Tank top, with Black Shorts, and black vans. He put on a red bandanna to match his shirt.

We went to the kitchen, and we both decided to eat fruit loops. 

"Mommy! These are so good." Greyson said chowing them down.

I laughed, until I felt a sensation in the back of my throat. I ran to the sink, and threw up. 

"Mommy! Awe you Otay?" Greyson said running to me.

I smiled, and nodded. He ran to get Taylor, and Tayor came running out. I threw up a little more, before I felt light head-ed. He carried me to our room, and layed me on the bed.

I guess Nash got me sick. 

Then, I remember I was carrying a baby.

I put my hands on my stomach and said, "You must be a healthy baby. " And I got up.

Taylor was rushing around, trying to find medicine. I laughed, and walked over to him. 

"Hun, Its only because Im carrying a healthy baby. Nothing to worry about,." I said with a big smile. 

He sighed, and hugged me tight. I laughed, and kissed him. We pulled away, and everyone was decending from there bedrooms.

They all got food, and today was our last day in disney. I promised the fans we would make a video on our last day before we went out to the park. I set up my camera, and sat down. 

Eventually everyone else started coming over. Once everyone was over, we started. 

-----------------------------Video----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its your favorite peoplez here! And I promised we would do a video on our last day of disney! you guys have been tweeting me questions this morning like crazy, under the hashtag #AskMagcon ! We all are so excited to answer them. 

first question. #Box or #Jox. 

We all chorused #Jox, and laughed. Jacob kissed Mahogany's cheek, and she blushed. 

Question 2. 

Another baby Caniff?

Taylor smiled, and nodded. 

Question 3. 

New dates? 

We all explained everything, and anyrthing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 15 minutes of answering questions we ended it, and went into Magic Kingdom.

We stayed all night.  We rode rides, and hung out with many fans, On our last night we decided to watch the fireworks.

Around 10:00 the fireworks began. . 

Greyson was amazed by all the booms, claps, and colors above him. He would make each of us look, and we would act exactly like him. Many girls asked us for pictures and we gladly excepted. 

I cuddled into Taylor's side, and he wrapped his arm around me. 

We watched as the fire works went off, and Greyson being completely and utterly in love with them. 

And while the last showcase of fireworks were going off, Taylor stood up, and so did I. He cupped my cheeks, and kissed me. I kissed him back equally as hard. I heard Camera's going off but in that moment I didn't care. 

I was completely and utterly in Love with Taylor. 

I don't regret anything, and never will. 

He's my always. 

He always will be. 

He makes me happy. 

He makes me feel comeplete. 

We are each other's always and forever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like the chapter? 

I loved writing it!

7 comments and 7 votes for a update!

Love you guyssss!

Comment what you think! Ily