part 37

Song of the chapter- Dissconnected by 5sos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savanna's Pov

"Well that's stupid." My mom exclaimed.  "Just because you and dad didn't work out does NOT mean Taylor and I won't. " I said trying to stay calm. 

"Whatever you say darling. Just know, when you guys get into that big fight, and you guys are over. I was right." She put Greyson down, and walked out of the room.  I slide down the wall. 

"Mommy! It's ok! Don't cry. Your to pretty to cry. Ok! I love you Mommy." Greyson said hugging me and stroking my face. "I love you, I love you, I love you!" He said kissing my cheek. I laughed, and stifled my tears. Taylor sat infront of me and said, "If for you one minute believe that will happen, your insane. My love for you, is stronger than my love for my bandanna's. More than ANYTHING. I love you." 

"I love you." He whispered. 

"I love you Taylor." I said and kissed him. 

"EWWW MOMMY! EWW DADDY! COOTIES." 

I grabbed Greyson and started to tickle him. Taylor did to. He started laughing the hardest I ever heard. It was quite funny. 

After that seen, we got up, and decided to go swimming. We all, (Everyone there with them)  got our bathing suits on, and whatever else you need at the pool. Greyson saw Grace, and ran over to play with her once we got their. 

I took of my tank top, and shorts. I got into the pool, and right when I did, Taylor pulled me under.

I shot up, and hit Tayor. He laughed, as did everyone else, and I swam away. I swam over to Ashlyn, and Alex, and we talked about our fabulous boyfriends.

 I felt myself go under water, and when I came up, I saw Ashlyn, and Alex come up. Taylor was behind my laughing. Jack and Matt were behind Ashlyn, and Alex. We looked at each other and got out of the pool. We layed on our chair things, and talked. We talked about random things.

 Mahogany joined us, and I took my phone out. I took a instagram picture of all 4 of us, and posted it, "Pool Day at disney!  @Ashlynxox @Alexxox @MahonganyLox"  I decided to go through my comments and saw, where's Greyson? Wow you cant ever play with your kid. I feel bad for him.

Many comments were saying how I was a bad mother, so I turned my phone off. I told the girls, and they were Pissed. They called Taylor, when I told them not to. 

"People are saying you and Savanna arent good parents." Ashlyn said. 

"Seriously? We ae doing our best. they should go screw themselves. "He said walking away. 

I sighed. Sometimes I feel Taylor wishes Greyson wasn't born, and that we didn't get back together. 

Taylor and the guys left without talking to me or any of the girls. Seriously? Even Hayes? 

"Wow. Looks like there going somewhere. SO IS IT A GIRLS AND GREYSON NIGHT?!?!" Alex asked excitedly. 

"YAS!" I said smiling. 

We packed up, and got Greyson. He said bye to Grace and gave her a hug.  

We went to our room, and put in disney movies. We talked for awhile, but I fell asleep around 11. 

-------------------------3 am--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a bang so I got up. It was Taylor and the boys coming into the room. I sighed. I went back to my bed and went to sleep with Greyson next to me. 

"Ugh." I heard someone groan. Someone layed beside me, and fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------Morning------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up and got all the boys pain killers and water. I passed it out to all of them and made the girls breakfast. Taylor came out and tried to hug me. I pushed him away. 

"The hell?" He said with his sexy morning voice. 

I ignored him. I keep doing what I was doing. "Babe." 

"dont babe me Taylor. I dont care if you go out, but atleast tell me. Or answer your phone. For all you know, Greyson could be hurt." I said harshly. 

"Sorry Im a grown man trying to have fun with his friends. I need a girlfriend, I already have a mother." He said almost yelling. 

"I dont give a shit Taylor. I care about you, and if you got hurt, what would Greyson or I do?" I said. He stayed silent for a second. 

"Its not like you need me! YOU KEPT HIM A SECRET FOR A LONG TIME! "

" YOUR THE ONE WHO CHEATED. IVE BEEN MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE WE BECAME FRIENDS. WE DATED, YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED, AND LEFT ME FOR MY BEST FRIEND. " 

"YA! YOU WERE THE WORST GIRLFRIEND I EVER HAD. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY WE ARE TOGETHER NOW. HAILEY WAS MUCH BETTER AT EVERYTHING. AND SHE DIDNT BRING ME A FUCKING KID WHO I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IN THE FIRST PLACE." He said red with furry. 

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BUT IF YOU FOR ONE MINUTE TALK SHIT ON MY BABY, YOU WONT EVER, SEE HIM OR ME AGAIN TAYLOR. I MEAN IT. THIS IS A STUPID FIGHT. I GUESS I KNOW WHAT GREYSON AND I MEAN TO YOU NOW." i said with tears in my eyes. 

Why. 

Why me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely people reading this terrible story! 

4 comments and 4 votes for a update!

love you guys. 

comment what you think! 

-savy