Part 81

Savanna's Pov

(3 months)

Thinking things were getting better, I quikcly found out my parents were getting a divorce. It tore me apart, because I always looked to my parents for a happy ever after. I always wanted everyone around me to be happy, and know they werent happy was the worst.

My mom said my dad already had a girlfriend, and she already had a boyfriend. I already knew I was going to despise there new spouse, and I wouldnt want anything to do with them.

Both of my parents with there new "Family" were going to come visit. Taylor was slightly getting his memory back, and I was honestly so happy. He remembered we were dating, adn that Greyson, Julia, and Mason were his kids which is fantastic the doctor says.

Taylor was released, and came home with me. My parents were coming back to our  home in a couple days, and we had to have everything perfect, so it looked like my life was put together.

As the kids were laying down for there nap, I left there room, and Taylor came up behind me, holding my waist singing,

"

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?"

I giggled and turned around and kissed his lips, smiling and holding him as if he would disappear if I let go.

" I love you so much." I whispered with his lips still locked to mine.

"Ill always love you," He said to me.

I smiled.

We broke away, and quickly went seperate ways to clean the house for my parents. The were coming in 34 hours, and our house was a mess. Taylor was going to lay down, so his injuries didnt get worse, and I was going to clean the last house.

The living room.

It honestly was pretty much a disaster. 3 and a half hours later, I was making dinner for my children and I was exhausted. Greyson ran down saying julia and Greyson, now 11 months, old were waiting to be out of the let out of their cribs. I went upstairs and saw they playing in their cribs. I took them out and we all went downstairs.

Taylor was still sleeping.

I gave them there dinner, and we sat in the living room playing when I heard a knock on the door.

I went and saw my mom and her boyfriend and a girl. 

"Hey mom!" I said trying to sound excited openning the door. She quickly embraced me into a hug, and so did the man and the girl.

"Honey, this is John, and Gillian his daughter. She's sixteen."

I smiled slightly, remembering I got my braces off last month. "It's nice to meet you guys." I said.

They returned the smile. I grabbed some of there bags, and helped them take them to the spare bed rooms. Gillian got her own, and my mom and her boyfriend would share one. Taylor and I's house had alot of guest rooms, which is great knowing sometime during my parents visit, the boys are going to come over.

All of the boys are recovering quiet well, which is great!

I told them if they wanted anything to eat, I would order pizza, and they all requested it.

I ordered 3 Pizza, and Taylor finally came downstairs.
I introduced him to my moms "Family."

This is going to be a great visit.

Not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it!

Sorry its pretty short.

Love you guys.

What colors did you guys see in the dress.

I saw white and gold.

-Savy