Part 11

Savanna's Pov

We all quickly got the the meet and greet places. I was with Taylor, and they said in 5 minutes the fans would come in. 

Taylor hugged me from behind and whispered stuff in my ear. I smiled, and turned around. 

 kissed him slowly on the lips. We pulled away when Nash said and I qoute, "YO FREAKING LOVE BIRDS, THE FANS ARE COMING." 

Nash is a idiot.

But he's my best friend.

But he's a complete idiot. 

A girl ran up to Taylor, and talked with him and took pictures with him, and then went to the next boy. 

I felt hurt, but I was use to it. 

I was knocked out of my thought by a little girl pulling my arm. 

I smiled down at her.

"Hi sweetie " I said.

She smiled and Perkily said, "Hi!" 

"Im a big fan! I watch all your vines!" 

I hugged her, and thanked her. I got Taylor to take a picture of her and I. One on her phone, and one on my phone. 

I quickly uploaded the picture and said, "This is why I do this." 

I talked with the rest of the people who wanted to talk to me, then when it ended I went to go to Mahongany. 

Mahongany, was seriously my best friend. 

I ran behind her, and screamed in her ear. She yelled, and I laughed. She playfully punched my shoulder. I screamed, and did it back.

We laughed, and went to find Greyson. Greyson was alone dancing on stage to BuckWild. 

Mahongany looked at me, and we both took out our phones to tape it. 

Oh My God. 

I havent laughed that hard, EVER. 

He saw us and said "Mommy!" 

and giggled. He ran over and hugged me. 

Mahongany started dancing with him, and I felt hands wrap around my waist. 

I knew it was Taylor. 

"Babe.. Lets get out of here." He whispered sexually.

"Mahongany watch Greyson." 

I yelled to her, while racing out with Taylor. 

The minute we got to the car, He kissed my lips. He pulled away, and put his hand on my thigh. 

I struggled to get away from his touch. He cursed, as he started to pull out of the parking lot. 

Dayum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for no update! been super busy, & we found abandonned 2 day old kittens, and are trying to save them. Comment(: 

4 comments and likes for a update. 

Sorry thats it short.

Comment what you think.

Wanna be in it? Comment.

-----Savy