Part 17

Savanna's Pov

After we finished eating, we went to the venue. Many, many many girls were waiting outside. Justin took pictures with some of them, and then we all went inside. 

 I got my phone, and opened the vine app, "JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I yelled as he stood up. He looked like superman. 

It ended and I uploaded it. I uploaded the pictures we took and put my phone away. 

"Hey! my openning act for today canceled. Can you fill in?"  Justin asked me. 

I nodded. People quickly grabbed me and said we hand to get ready.

Oh Lawd. 

First they did my makeup. 

The first layer was black. Light black, then the second layer was sparkles. The gave me a push up sports bra, and sweats. I put my Jordons back on, and went out to practice the routine. 

I taught a simple dance to the dancers. It looks complicated but its actually really easy! 

We finished so we watched Justin practice. I found Taylor and wrapped my arms around him. 

He turned around and hugged me. 

I looked up at him and kissed his lips. He gently kissed back. 

Tease. 

He started tickling my sides. 

Shit just got real. 

I tickled his neck, and he started to laugh.

I really loved this kid.

I loved his smile. His smile made me want to get braces again. I love his hair. His hair is a patform of beauty. I love his obsession with bandannas. I love his muscules.

 I love every single thing about him. 

I smiled.

Time has pasted today. It was already 7:00.

I go on stage at 7:45.

I quickly went to my dressing room, and got changed into my performance attire.

I left the dressing room to see Taylor. He got Carter to take a couple pictures of us.

The first one was him kissing my cheek.

The second one was him carrying me bridal style.

The third one was us kissing.

The last one was us smiling at the camera.

He made a collage and posted them with the caption,  "Got the bae ready for openning for Justin Bieber! Love you bishhh(: Good luck babe(: "

Carter,NAsh, Taylor and I all went on twitter and did quick follow sprees. I had to go on stage. I went to the center stage entrance.

The music to my song, Roar, ( Ik by Katy Perry! I give any musicians I use credit(: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a half an hour of singing on stage, It was time for Justin. I wasted no time to hug Taylor. I hugged him as tightly as possible. I hugged him like he could dissappear. I pressed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sink. "Great job babe. I love you." "I love you Taylor."

As I untwined myself from Taylor Nash pulled me into a giant hug. Carter did the same. "I think a little guys here to congratulate you!"  Nash said looking behind me.

I saw my Greyson.

"MOMMYYYYYYYYY" Greyson shreaked.

I picked him up and hugged him.

He was so happy to see me. It makes me feel like Im doing something right.

"I love you Greyson" I said smiling at him.

"I luv you to mommy!" He said giggling..

"Did you meet Justin?"I asked trying to seem serious.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"I met bieber!"

Greyson was a die hard fan, and I loved it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'

Sorry its really short(: 4 votes and comments for a update! Comment what you think.