Part 3

Before this part, I wanted to Say thank You for those who commented!!! Comment of you want to be a girlfriend, and information about you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savanna's Pov

We all got out of the car to be swarmed by girls. Greyson reached his hands towards Cameron, and Cam grabbed him.

People were yelling things towards me but all I worried about was Greyson.

"Greyson is a mistake. Hes a ugly little mistake"

A girl yelled. I tensed up, and looked in the direction.

"That wasn't very nice, Greyson's adorable" A girl Said.

"Ya! Greyson is the cutest kid around!" The girl next to her said.

I saw them and waved! They squealed in excitement. I walked over to them and grabbed their hands.

They had huge smiles, and we walked towards the entrance. As I walked in I found out Dillon reserved the whole restaurant for us.

"What are your names and How old are you? I asked. "im Alex and She's Ashlyn Ashlyn is 17, and im 16" said the girl Brown hair with a little bit of blonde. Her eyes were a crystal blue color. the other girl had light brown hair

These girls made me feel like Shit. They both were gorgeous, and I was me.

"What do you girls like to do?" Matthew asked.

"I Play soccer and Lax!" Alex chirped! It was cute. It was obvious she liked Matthew, and Matthew liked her too. They would be absolutely adorable together. I can already tell.

"I like singing most of the time. I also like reading" Ashlyn murmured shyly. I looked to Jack to see his eyes lite up. It giggled at the two starstuck boys.

"OUCH" I heard a small voice yell.

Greyson

I jumped up from the table and ran to where they were.

"Wheres Greyson?" I asked looking for him.

"He said watch me, and he got stuck in the play structure somewhere." Nash Said worried.

"Oh My fucking God" I exclaimed.

I took of my shoes and ran to the entrance.

"MOMMY"

"MOMMY IT HURTS"

MY eyes widened.

"Greyson.. Where are you?" I asked.

"I don't know mommy" He said breathing weirdly.

"SOMEONE CALL 911" I said.

I keep climbing in the tube till I got to the top. I saw Greyson.

Oh My God.

Greyson got in foot stuck in between the the tubes and the slide.

I rushed towards Greyson with my adrenaline rushing.

I saw blood. I sighed, and grabbed his hand. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued!  sorry its short! using my phone:/

6= votes
5= comments { update}

what do you think? !?!? sorry if their are errors♡♥ I usually update with a computer:/

ilysm!  almost 200 views!♡♥

~ savy♡♥

ig @savvyy0fficial
Twitter @savyblanchard