Vultures (Intense)

"You don't know Sheema that wait fortifies its own cost," DSP licking his lips endorsed the desire that rose in him after watching that beautiful girl crying for help.

He was enough desperate, Sheema reckoned.
To strike while the iron is hot, was her distinct tool, "DSP Saheb, she is no match for you, I mean new arrival; a cry baby, so gauche —extremely innocent for everything." She disqualified the girl for his liking.

"Do you know you are augmenting my appetite by illustrating her that way!" His chest inflated.

"DSP Sahab! You are much habitual of our trained beauties, most importantly their next level entertaining skills!"  Sheema smiled lecherously at him, she knew the DSP's elevated longings when it comes to satisfaction.

"So?!" He laid the glass after he downed the content.

"She might irritate you!" Sheema made another stroke in his blaring nerves. "Virgin you know?!"

"Sheema, bestow me the girl!" DSP filled himself another peg. "She is not a one-time thing!" Recalling those trembling cherry lips, he uttered.

Sheema spent a few seconds gawking at him then snickered, "what are you up to, Sahab!"

"Sheema, I want to extract the tiniest joy from life since my wife is away. She has gone to her parents for delivery. After a long span of suffocation, I want to breathe openly," he closed his eyes and put back his head on the sofa, after a minimal pause, opening his reddened eyes, "I need that girl for infinite days! You get my point?"

A wicked smile smeared on her face. "Got it thoroughly, Sahab! Why am I supposed to be here? Definitely, anything  for you!" Sheema used her glib tongue. It was her major polishing gear to make a hole in the client's purse.

"And don't worry about the reward; it will be beyond your imagination." DSP verbalized his determination with a poised gesture.

"That would be incredible kindness of yours, but one request!" She with some difficulty stood up and strolled towards the door, "what's that?" DSP asked only to make Sheema whirl, "no matter what you do with her; but in the end, I want that girl......just alive!" She ground every word and left the room.

*************************************************************

The weather was turning all ferocious, yet hostile. Unruly gusts potent enough to slash everything in the way.
Lightning flared up, followed by monstrous thunder.
The power supply of the farmhouse was declined narrowly after a massive surge of rain.

In one of the rooms in the farmhouse, a poor soul was laying unconscious for more than two hours.

Raucous weather tinkered a vital role in acquiring her receptive back as she started squirming.

Her lids got apart slowly and before she could realize, lightning forked from the clouds only to rumble louder than before.

It was like dozens of transformers have been blasted.

"Allah!" Shriek left her mouth, she tried to sit up but couldn't as her wrists and ankles were tied with a rope. The bed beneath her was rather comfortable on which she was laying like a paralyzed worm.

Giving another hard tug on ropes, her eyes fell over her surroundings. The room was dark to see anything but abrupt thunders and lightning bolts were donating some brightness to that very place.

'How did I get here?' she asked herself. 'What place is this? Why am I here, all tied up?'

To answer those popping questions, her mind drifted to the nearest past.