Chapter 7: Abeeza

"Line up girls!"
Sheema commanded loudly and girls from every direction came, stood in front of her.
"You all ready?" Sheema flicking one brow above as she swept her eyes on them with the look of a critic. "Yes," girls nodded in unison.

Meanwhile, Raniya entered with Mehek; she was encumbered by a heavy toe length skirt
"Hmm, Raniya, my doll come sit here!" Sheema's tongue like wrapped in satin and silk.

As Raniya sat near her, "Honey, who made you ready?" She inquired Raniya with some hint of the unsatisfied with her makeover and same time she purposefully undraped Raniya's dupatta from her bosom. This made Raniya baffled at once, "Auntie please this choli (top) is too short, I advised Mehek to arrange it like that."

"Raniya my child, people come to see you with their pockets full of currency to shower upon you but if you will hide your beauty, they will leave without emptying their pockets. Understood?" She pats lightly on Raniya's cheek who was biting her lip in frustration. 'O Lord, why don't you listen to me?' Her wounded heart called deeply The Almighty.

"Give your best today; a fat rooster from Emirates is coming." Sheema dragging neared her betel box. "aisa nacho ke salay ki batti gull hojaye!"

"Auntie, batti jalani hai ya bujhani hai?" Somi asked fluttering her Mascara loaded false lashes.

"If you don't know the connection between igniting and extinguishing, you are doomed." Sheema lifting up the lid of betel box uttered with a lascivious wink.

"Don't worry auntie, we have all our weapons glazed up...just look at me...how about my dress?" Bini twirled around in her newly arrived designer dress.
Dark purple shinning attire was skin fit to her upper body - yet bums were tightly squeezed in; from thighs to toes it has perfect fall.

"It's just awesome," Sheema spoke as she trailed up and down her eyes on Bini. "But kid, whatever we wear, when we dance around men, they see us ultimately naked, due to the fixed filter in their eyes!" Sheema was spreading catechu (kathha) on betel leaf with a little spatula.

Girls smilingly passed meaningful glances to each other, some suppressed their laugh with great difficulty.

"Auntie Sheema how do you know men so deeply?" Fairy asked playfully as she put a chunk of betel nut in her mouth.

"What else a whore is for?" Sheema said before putting paan in her mouth; after chewing for a few seconds she added with a stuffed mouth, "a real whore doesn't know much about herself but the man in front.

"So true," Tina entered with a cellphone in her hand, "Waraich wants to talk," she said giving the phone to sheema.

Sheema made a distasteful face at the mention of the caller's name; so reluctantly she put the phone on the ear and then everyone presents there listened to Sheema's honey-coated voice, "my good luck! I'm so blessed, what made you miss me?"

Girls exchanged glances at her flattering.

For about five minutes she continued butter polishing the person present on the other side of the phone. After disconnecting the call, she tossed the phone aside like a dead mouse, "old rotten fart!" She swore and this time girls couldn't find the reason to suppress their laughter.

"where is the new bird?" Her eyes inspecting each and every girl.

"She is not well." Reem in yellow butterfly dress replied.

"Hmm, such a lengthy lay-off! Enlighten her to stop acting dramas now; I'm much aware of these excuses especially from newcomers."

"Auntie Sheema, she is so weak, she isn't stable yet; you yourself forgetting the rule that we deliver the fresh item to our client," Reem replied with a solid reason. Nella made a disagreeable face at this.