Chapter 20 ~ Tu Mera Koi Na Ho Ke Bhi Kuch Laagay

"What happened in the night? He conquered you so calmly."
Sheema asked in an amused yet loathing voice.

Tina gave Raniya a dirty look. She could almost see her shrink under the question.

They both were in Raniya's room to get the real story.

She was out after taking a bath and watched them present in her room, she stood there as a criminal.

"Hum to samjhy thay ke iski cheekhai qayamat utha dae gi lekin iss ny to badi asani se morcha fatah kerwaliya?!" Tina chewed every word.

(We thought her screams will break hell loose but she surrendered herself so easily)

Sheema stood up to greet Raniya, "Meri bacchi, Khair se teri nath utar gayi. Sheikhu ko bheja hai mithai lanay!" She patted Raniya's head but the way she ducked her head away from her, made Sheema astounded for a moment.

(My child, now you are deflowered. I have sent Sheikuu to bring confections)

She squinted her eyes and examined her. "Look you wounded my hand but no issue since you've made that young master happy."

She was fidgeting with the hem of her towel and not meeting her gaze to respond.

Her lips were trembling.

"Buhat Sharam arahi hai na? Koi bat nahi meri jaan! Yeh to bus shrooaat ki Kahani hai. Phir konsi Sharam, kesi haya..... Hahaha!" Sheema brayed with laughter.

(You feel so shy? It's ok. It's just the beginning, once no chastity will remain to regret, you will be habitual )

"Apa, now she can fulfill the customer's demand." Tina looked her up and down in a weird way.

"Abhi kaha? Abhi tu chotay nawab ka dil iss per aya hoa hai. Mujhy mana ker ke gaya hai is ka kisi se bhi sauda kerny se." Sheema explained by wrinkling her nose.

(not yet, right now she is the favorite of that young master. He forbids me not to make any deal of her with someone)

This realization crashed into Raniya in waves of relief.
She first time looked up to see them both and released a faint sigh.

Sheema was shrewd enough to guess the motive behind her gesture.

She grimaced and rolled her eyes. "I'm getting too old to look after things if a trick like that can be played right under my nose."

Tina looked at her in confusion, "trick?" she asked Sheema.

Sheema gave her a secret signal and then spoke, "Hmm, look at her, she is too upset with me, not even answering, standing like a statue."

Tina took a deep sigh and then stood up from her seat, only to walk toward Raniya.

"Raniya, why such anger, look we are family, nothing is hidden between us. I can understand your state, please come sit." She pulled Raniya by her arm to walk around the room.

"Ah," Raniya winced because the same arm had a bruise because of Sheema's fight and then Kunan gripped there too.

(You should walk abnormally in front of them)
His voice boomed in her mind all of a sudden.

(Why? she asked. "You are innocent, don't ask now, just do the same as I said." he patted her cheeks )

This sudden recall.
She bit her lip and walked like a fresh knee surgery patient.

Tina was pulling her with herself, while Sheema was looking at her walk, "hmm, let her sit," she signaled Tina to stop.

As Raniya settled on the bed, Sheema came closer with her heavy body. "dard hai tujhy?" she asked, Raniya, nodded slowly in reply.
(are you sore)

MY EMPERORрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ