Chapter 2 ~ Serkhayl Shah

"National Scouts!"
This time the head of the group showed his courage with ID proof.
"Sorry for that, I'm Serkhyl Shah! What can I do for you?" He apologized as he put his gun back in the holster.

"Serkhayl Shah! We need your help!" The group head came forward.
"Help!?" Serkhayl uttered out of no clue.

After a few minutes:

Serkhyl was driving his CJ-7 Jeep and all of them were passengers....no doubt unwanted but still, they were.
Some were standing with the help of a bar frame, and due to weight or uneven settling Jeep was jinking and swerving all across the rough path until they reached the mark.

Serkhayl hopped out of the Jeep and saw two tents pegged at a few meters distances.

He became nostalgic, the strip started rolling in his mind when he was a scout... The days he learned meaningfulness, the spirit of life, activities of scouting with detailed information on camping, hiking, nature, wildlife, first aid, and good citizenship.

"Mr. Serkhayl, did you see? They're not letting us pass." The head pointed at the group of Chimpanzees who were like guarding the area for any trespassing.

He analyzed for a few seconds then poked his head into the tent and saw young Scouts, gossiping idly. "I need everyone out of the tent." He said to their Head.

"Come out boys!" Their Head ordered. Boys were out in no time and feeling their eyes on that tall and well-built man, he introduced. "He is Serkhayl Shah, the honorary, research officer from the wildlife department."

The boys nodded as to greet him.

"Hi everyone, you know why I am here?" He asked and the boys nodded.
"Well don't think I'm their boss or have some acquaintance but a little more knowledge! Sometimes, this harmless creature turns harmful, and to deal with it, still, there are ways."
He took strides as he described, "So, get in line but right before you get ready for attack; Pans, ladles, stick anything you can take for your safety...Clear?"

"Yes Sir! Replied boy scouts in unison.

"Mr. Serkhayl they are in plenty and looking fierce." Head expressed his fear

"Calm down! Nature has decided to let you experience it first-hand. Fear only exists to be conquered. Can you see, Mr. Yaqoob?" He studied the name badge and slightly pushed the man aside. Rummaging through his backpack, he produced something.

All the boys were gathered around him.
"Well this is our first option," he showed them a gadget.

"What is this?" Alyan said, who was quite sharp.

"It's called a decoy, here's its remote control," he showed them a little keypad, "we will use it to distract them!" He held a boy scout's shoulder, "I want you to plant it,"

"But how sir?" Nomi got panicked, he was quite dumb out of all.

"Relax, put it in the opposite direction of the tent," he pointed out to his left side, and motioned Alyan, "you go with him with some food items and spread around." He then turned to Head, "get the tents to unpeg, when the boys will return, I will turn the decoy on, it will produce sound waves that make chimps curious.... they will go to check on... There they will meet at a feast. But you will have to avail this time to sneak out. Got it?" All hollered with excitement. "Yes Sir!"

MY EMPERORрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ