Chapter 16 Feelings~ hard to explain

"Tsk! Apa what have you done with the girl?"
Tina twitching her tongue spoke while looking at Raniya, who was sitting on the bed, biting her lips.

They both were present in Raniya's room. Their visit was not bereft of motive. Raniya was one of the most yielding girls. She was not only a promising dancer but her voice was also melodious. They can't let her slip from their hands like an eel.
Both whores were like remedying her rebellious thoughts.

"She made me outrageous! Just be thankful that I haven't clipped her tongue!" Sheema spoke while glaring at Raniya.

"Today is a special theme party and you made the girl unfit!" Tina gripped Raniya's face and examined her cheeks.

"We have a variety of beautiful girls, don't rely too much on her! I fear I would confirm her deal with anyone anytime soon!"

Raniya whose face was expressionless earlier stricken with panic then, like she had heard her death warrant.

She suddenly jumped off the bed, grappled two fat feet of Sheema
"Auntie, I would not do it again. I am sorry! I said all that, I admit..... but please don't auction me! You are just like my mother! Forgive me once! I am very sorry!"

She was literally begging.

The appeal went straight to rejuvenate Sheema's ego, but showing no tenderness, or what it says, giving the cold shoulder, she spoke, "you better be, otherwise I don't need much time to eradicate your essence from the face of the earth!"

Raniya still holding her feet cried silently.

"What do you think of yourself? Jhansi ki Rani hai tu?" Clenching a fistful of her hair she jerked badly.

"Ahh!" Raniya whimpered.

"Apa! Leave her!" Tina mediated. "You've already punished her. Look! how she is asking sincerely and regretfully. She should be granted forgiveness if she is asking wholeheartedly, and not intending to repeat the actions."

Tina made Raniya sit on the bed and caressed her hair.

Sheema then inserted her hand in her blouse and produced out a Pendrive. "This tiny object is enough to define her limits!"
She wickedly smiled and Tina chuckled then spoke, "Apa you are such a genius but you misjudged that girl."

"Which one?" Sheema asked.

The one who left DSP in a vulnerable condition and escaped!"

Tina was speaking about Aabi.

"Thanks, God! The DSP  is out of danger now!" Sheema took a deep sigh then Tina uttered, "Apa, what about the girl?"
"How far she would run? My men are sniffing her out like dogs." Sheema gritted.

Tina began, "Apa, mujhy nahi lagta yeh DSP mard hai. Chatank bhar ki chokri ko qaboo na kersaka, ulta uss ke hatho pit ker hospital mai apny zakhm chaat  raha hai!"

"Saala Namard!" Sheema cursed and both started laughing.

Raniya after listening was inwardly happy that at least Abi has escaped.

Tina patted her back, "Raniya take a full day's rest, you are the queen of your dancing clan. Without you, they all look dull, you know?"

Raniya stood up and with great difficulty gave her a smiling nod.

As soon as they both exited the room, Raniya fell so tiredly on her bed.

She was pressing both temples with her thumbs.

Slowly, exhaustion crashed through her body to make her lay down.

It was like she became lifeless

"Ya lab mery be lab kerday ya sun meri kurlat!" She wailed while looking above.
(Either listen to my begging or just snatch my tongue)