Chapter 17 - LE Ghayals

The reflection of the Moon on the water was like pale silver serpents.
Stars were shining forth with a brilliant luster.

The chill night air was heavy with dew and Hyacinth. While other flowers are asleep; hycinth's fragrance is strongest in the night.

The theme party based on the 80s era wasn't over yet. Hall was still buzzing with the music and audience's whirring.

"Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.....
Aja...Aja...Aja.....

Reem was dancing flawlessly around the men. Her beautiful curves were on full exhibit.

Kunan's interest rate just dropped, when the classic beauty moved out of the Hall.
'Fairytale item!' His heart attested.

Sheema gave special instructions to Reem to entice the young male whose appearance wasn't less than of any crown prince.

Reem shook her booties, direct in front of the Kunan who was clearly giving no lift to her alluring moves, instead he got busy with the phone.

The first time she encountered a situation like this in which a customer not paying any heed to her while her experience was reverse. The other men kept salivating like Pavlov dogs.

Kunan finally set the phone down on the table and probed around his available pockets in the pursue of smoking.

After igniting his cigarette with a lighter, he took a long drag to ease the slight body ache he felt. It felt good as he exhaled and looked up. He seemed to look at the dancer but on top of his head, Raniya just perched.

Reem who was closely dancing met his thick grey eyes and then Cupid loosened the bow; the arrow flew off pierced directly in her heart.

She fell down...all of a sudden.......

Music was jangling......

Kunan frowned at her with a long puff.

Somehow she rose to her feet then again shaking her limbs she sat in his direct front.

"Aaja re mere sath...
Yeh jaagi jaagi raat....
Pukare tujhe sun, suna de wohi dhun..."

The way she rose, everyone felt, her collapse was a part of dance moves.

"Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Aaja Aaja Aaja...."

She was not leaving his space as if wanting to germinate her existence in his eyes.

He was lost, caught up in that place where nothing mattered but seducing bodies, lust-filled eyes. 'She is one of them. An item with a price tag.' His thought again turned to the iconic beauty.

As that speculation flitted through what was left of his brain, he stood up.

Reem spreading her arms, was spinning like a top; her high slitted skirt flaring around.

Kunan was looking around for Sheema.

A noisy humming in the background...

"Kaha chalay miyan? Abhi tu Raat jawan hai!" Sheema blocked his way and gestured towards Reem's tempting body.

(Where are you going Mister, night isnt over yet)

"Actually, I was searching for you!" He spoke matter of factly.

"Hukum, Sahab!" Sheema's saccharine tone returned.

Reem, who was dancing steamily, eagerly searched him around.

As she saw him standing with Sheema; signaling to the DJ for changing the track she reached behind then in no time.

"Chadha Jo mujh pe Surroor Hai...
Asar tera yeh zaroor hai...
Teri nazar ka qasoor hai.."