Chapter 6: Greed and Lust

"Sheikhu, bring special Brand! Chaudhary Saheb is our special guest tonight!" Sheema ordered little boy, Sheikhu.

Childhood is portrayed as a time of unfettered joy, idyllic and carefree but not in case of him.

At the age where children go to school, play with friends; Sheikhu was like a continually plodding bullock around Persian wheel. He had infinite chain of duties in a day.

During functions or parties, his responsibilities would have increased even more. He was called from every direction. If  party is organized in Grand hall, he used to arrange guests's footwear outside.

"Nanna, in a minute!" Sheikhu showed his efficiency, "Chaudhary Saheb you are our majestic patron, how can I be so sinful to deny you!" Sheema's words entered in Sheikhu's ear and his legs froze just outside of the room, sticking to the wall, his auditory sense tuning towards voice as he held his breath. "Sheema, I'm literally losing my patience, since I saw her, nothing is satisfying me. My heart is no longer listening to me, it's demanding only for her-"  Sheikhu heard Jahandad Chaudhary's lusty voice, "Chaudhary Saheb, don't be diplomatic here, why don't you use appropriate word; it's not your heart but your something else!" Sheema replied  lasciviously and then Sheikhu heard their conjoined creepy laughter.

'Whom they're talking about?' Sheikhu pondered.

"I am ready to pay anything you want in return. Sheema anything! Just one time!" He was so anxious to have an access to her. "Chaudhary Saheb, easy...easy!  I never saw you this impatient before?" Sheema tickled his nerves.

There was something strange and terrifying in all of this conversation which Sheikhu, as a mere child, was incapable of fathoming.

"Sheema, something very special, very intense can't find words to describe my situation!" Chaudhary Jahandad spoke rubbing his chest like a pervert.

"Raniya is my favorite girl Chaudhary Saheb, she is fragile piece, inexperienced! I better give her rohypnol before, so that she won't be able to resist to ruin your mood." Sheema slightly lowered her voice but it highly tensed up Sheikhu. 'Raniya baji' he clenched his fists harder, his heart squeezed as he heard they were talking about Raniya.

"No need of it Sheema, lion always hunt his prey, it stimulates hunger!" Sheikhu heard him saying proudly, he turned around briskly to move away from here.

His walk unsteady but fast. Entering little bar room, he found his legs trembling. The planning Sheema did for Raniya, was gruesome. His vision got blurred at once, only to make him realize that he was crying.
He helplessly rubbed his eyes to see better view to locate the Special Brand.

Arranging Bottle and snifter in a try, he was now violently searching in drawers for the drug, Sheema mentioned. Rohypnol!

After some seconds, the tablet carton was in his shaking hands; he was still with his eyes holding strong grudge for the drug. Then in a flash moment he unboxed the drug, took blister pack out and pressed out couples of tablets.

Looking here and there he found nothing to crush the tablets. "Ah!"It  hurt when he tried his thumb pressure on tablet. Continually searching for any object, his eyes took a glimpse of stainless steel ice tong. Quickly grabbing, he srarted crushing some tablets into powder form. As soon he was done, he slowly twisted the  bottle cork open, to transfer tablet powder into the bottle. Working with throbbing heart his tongue between his lips, poking out of the mouth.

Completing the task, he rubbed his hands to himself; fixing the cork again he dusted off the bottle too. Resetting everything in the tray, he dragged himself outside.