Chapter 18~ A Beautiful Bait!

Flesh trading was one of the most heinous practices that remained in recent times.
Nowadays, crime gangs are closely associated with brothels, pimps, call girls, and making plenty of black money.

Nonetheless, in modern times, it developed a branch with the brand name; the entertainment industry! And a whole lot of over fascinated young girls are pivotally connected as it is secretly patronized by the hefty hands of society.

But at the same time, it is a cut-and-dried case of exploitation and oppression of gullible girls being forced to work in bars, spas, and guest houses run by rackets.

Albeit brothels and high-class mansions runs under the supervision of some influential senior prostitutes and this succession goes on without any crack.

Just like Sheema; she was the successor of Nammo bai!

"Apa! Cut to zyada gehra nahi lekin saali ki himmat tu Dekho!" Tina uttered as she bandaged Sheema's hand.

(Wound isn't deep but just look at the audacity of that crap)

"Hmmm!" Sheema was strangely silent, never in her life ever she was attacked by any girl.

Raniya broke this record.

"Tum ny buhat dheel di hoi thi ussay!" Tina drew the glass of turmeric milk close to Sheema.

(You were very easy on her)

"Sahi bol rahi hai tu!" Sheema spoke sedentarily while she stared at some invisible point in space, her forehead wrinkled in thought.

(You are talking right)

"Aaj Sali ka Sara nakhra khatam hojaye ga! Buhat maza ayega jab woh ameerzada us ko tod daly ga!" The tone in which she spoke, rang with the hollow intonation of scorn.

(Today she will lose all her virtue, I would be delighted to see her condition after the rich guy bangs her)

Oddly bizarre but sheema was indeed quiet and peaceful.

Tina thought for seconds then flinging her hand close to Sheema's face, she tried to feel her breath on her fingers that she was emitting through her nostrils.

It went effective!

Sheema like woken up by a nightmare, "Paray hut Kamini! Kia samjhi? Mar gai mai?"
(Stay back your crap! What did you think? I'm dead)

"Tauba Apa! Marein tumhary Dushman!" Tina under embarrassment clutched Sheema's both feet. "I wish I could break her bones! The only way I can find peace!"

At her statement, Sheema particularly stretched her limbs and uttered with a mysterious smile, "you just don't need it; her terrible cries are going to pacify us soon!"

Tina exhaled a long sigh to express, how earnest she was.

~~~~~~~~

"Please open the door!"

Raniya was badly jiggling with the doorknob.

The door was locked from the outside.....

She began whacking on the door.
"For God's sake open the door!"

But no one was allowed to intervene, regardless of the miserable knocks on the door and the pleading to let her out.

With her chest heaving up and down, Raniya was fully aware of the man's presence at her back. She attempted a few more times than dreadfully turned around.

"Since you have an affair with somebody else but can't deny a client who paid your price!" Kunan reading the dread in her eyes spoke gruffly.

'Client!' Tears burned her eyes and her throat ached, her head swam again, and she clenched her eyes to endure the pain her heart constructed.