(y/n) the Fallen Angel

Slender's point of view

I was sitting in my office doing some research on (Y/N)'s "parents". They may not look like it but they play a crucial roll in (Y/N)'s life, not only back when she was with them but also still now. They knew that (Y/N) had come in contact with my proxies at school and suspected that she'd find out eventually. When she disappeared the other day, they knew where she went because of a mistake she made. She left the laptop on when she left to stalk E.J and her parents saw all about her little research. BEN tried to go and kill them but they had left as soon as they saw (Y/N) had gone and BEN came too late. I had initially thought it was time for (Y/N) to learn the truth and had therefore sent Jack on a mission to bring her back with him after disposing of her "parents". However, she inconveniently found out by herself and so I was forced to change my plan. I will have to tell her who her "parents" are and are working for at some point but I fear she will not react well. I shall wait for a little longer and tell her when the time is right. I must first make sure she is on our side and that she is mentally ready for the big news.

I could hear my little gamer children shouting downstairs, Dark was screaming for BEN to move out of in front of the TV so I suppose he and (Y/N) just came home and interrupted a game by coming out of the screen. I could already hear (Y/N) and BEN running up the stairs and their footsteps pounding as they rushed to my office. Within seconds they burst through the door, huge grins on their faces and a wild glint in their eyes. BEN was covered in blood and I could see a bit on (Y/N)'s hands as well. What on earth have those two been doing? I knew BEN was bloodthirsty but I would never have taken (Y/N) for that type. Although I guess she did dare to play a trick on Helen on her first day here so she definitely has guts, that's for sure.

To my surprise, (Y/N) ran over to me and dived over my desk to throw her arms around my neck in a tight embrace. I was shocked to say the least but hugged her back nonetheless. She backed away from me and sat on the desk, grinning madly at me.

"Slender, I wanna become a proxy."

I looked at her and then at BEN.

"What did you two do?"

BEN shrugged "I just took her for a killing spree and she instantly took a liking to it. She's awesome at killing, you should have seen her, she's wilder than Jeff! Please let her stay, she's like the best little sister in the whole world!"

I looked back at (Y/N) in surprise.

"Please slender, please let me be like you! I love the feeling of power when you can just tear someone's throat out, it's like the whole world is under your feet. I love it and I love this place, please let me stay!"

I stared in shock. I thought (Y/N) would be a great proxy but I never thought she would be a sadistic killer so quickly. Although who am I to complain? I looked at BEN and then at my newest proxy and nodded.

Your point of view

My already wide smile grew only wider as Slender nodded in agreement to my request. I jumped off the desk and ran to hug BEN, my soon to become older brother. Slender motioned for me to sit down in one of the chairs and he placed his hand over my forehead as I closed my eyes and fell into a trance like dream.

I was in the sky, on a cloud. All around me were other clouds with angels sat on each of them. I asked a small angel boy "Where are we, what am I doing here?". He looked at me and smiled sweetly, his voice seemed to echo in the silent sky.

"We're in your past (Y/N). And your present and your future. We are everywhere and nowhere at once. You are here because you were like us."

"What? I'm not an ange-"