Final Warning

"Nah, y'all go 'head."

"You sure?"

And then again, he rambled through his thoughts and memories Stacy. How good it would be if he could just see her again.

"I'm sure."

"If you don't go with us bro, I don't think any of us else will. Stacy might listen to me, but not like she'll listen to you. We can't go without you."

Hao knew that there was something else on his mind, something that he wasn't saying, but he shrugged it off. He dapped him, then left the hospital.

"Hurry up and get well."

----

Pittsburgh, PA

The Wet n' Wild Party

People stood and mingled all around. Music was bumping, ladies were dancing, and some were having pool fun. It was a vibe.

Faith came up behind Stacy while she was bent over at the cooler.

"Damn mami, dat ass fat," she said in an unusual deep voice, imitating a man.

Stacy stood up straight abruptly in shock. She turned around to see who was squeezing her ass so tight. She calmed down when she hear familiar giggles and saw who was standing there.

"You're annoying!" Stacy laughed with a can of pop in her hand.

Faith sighed and leaned against the nearby bar that was stocked full of alcohol. "I'm bored over there by myself. It's a nigga over there tryna sweet talk me into free sex. I haven't fucked for free since I was 17, fuck is wrong with niggas?"

Stacy laughed at her statement. 17? She really has been doing this for a while.

Faith leaned closer to Stacy, near her ear. "You see daddy over there in the tight white tee? Sipping a cooler by the pool?"

Stacy looked in the direction she was talking about and noticed the fine-looking man sitting alone.

Her eyes widened, "yeah," she replied. "Why is he looking at me like-"

"Like he wanna suck grapes from your pussy? He been checking you out since you came out here. You better go over there before I give him a distraction. He got money sis!"

Stacy grinned. The guy was definitely looking at her like he wanted to get real physical with her. As if Stacy was a lifesize Twix bar. And didn't even try to hide the fact that he was staring, he just stared, seductively.

"Hold my pop," Stacy handed Faith her can of Sprite and walked over to the guy.

She watched a bigger grin appear on his face as she got closer. She boldly took at seat next to him.

"Would you still be staring at me if I hadn't came over here?" Stacy said.

"Yep," he responded. Stacy noticed how lovely his eyes were. They were dark brown and mysterious. "I'm just enjoying the view." He took a moment to admire her body in her black bikini. She was sunkissed, and her melanin looked incredible.