It's about to go down

Pittsburgh, PA

Stacy was exiting the bedroom to make her way to bathroom when she ran into Lonnie. They stopped and stared, taking a quick moment to think before they acted. What were the good outcomes, what were the bad outcomes? Even though the bad outweighed the good in both of their heads, they ignored it.

They clashed their bodies together and began kissing, and rubbing, and feeling. Lonnie pushed her against the wall of the hallway and lifted up her leg. He unbuttoned her shorts with his other hand. While he was continuing to push things further, she stopped him.

"Hold on," she dropped her leg from his grip and grabbed his hand. She led him to the door where she and Don lay their heads at night. He hesitated for a minute, but she got him to come in. The door was shut and locked behind them.

----

"Who called this meeting? Y'all know I got better things to do," Nisty took a seat on Eddie's sofa with a glass of Goose in her hand.

"Don did," Lonnie said.

"No, I did. Y'all forget y'all in my shit right now? Damn." Eddie was frustrated by others' frustration. No one really gave him the respect he felt he deserved, which is part of the reason why he's always upset about something.

"Chill, damn," Lonnie groaned. "He still could've called it."

Eddie looked at him like he was stupid. "Why the fuck would Don call a meeting at my house?"

Before given the opportunity to speak, the front door opened, and in walked Faith, behind her was Stacy.

"Who told you two fucks to come?" Eddie mugged

"You did, you fucking dick box." Faith bit back. Snickering and giggling filled the room. Eddie however, didn't see the humor.

" 'Dick box', " Nisty was tickled, and almost choked and dropped her drink.

Eddie mocked all of their laughter bitterly. "AhhEhEeHaAAha-shut the fuck up." He looked at Faith, "and I didn't tell you to bring guests with you. This is a private meeting."

Faith sucked her teeth. "Boi, all you doing is talking about the party, ain't nothing top secret."

Nisty, Lonnie and a few others who were invited over all groaned and smacked their lips.

"Negro, you could've called me about this over the phone!" Nisty exclaimed. "You made me drive all the way over here for yo damn party."

"Don't say my party," Eddie interrupted. "It's our party. Y'all in it now, which means y'all are equally responsible for the outcome."

Nisty looked at him disappointingly and shook her head. "You got to be the most annoying party planner ever. You make this seem like a chore."

"Speaking of chores," Eddie looked at his phone for reference. "I gave y'all assignments to get done so that everything is ready. The party in two weeks so we gotta be prepared and shit."

Everyone secretly rolled their eyes, but continued to listen.

"Lonnie, you and them niggas," he looked over at the other people who had showed up to his meeting. "Y'all find somebody to do the food and supply the weed. Nisty, you decorate and shit. Faith, make sure the list of girls I sent you are there, and nobody extra. Bad bitches only." Faith look fake amused, then rolled her eyes when he looked away.

"Uh, Stacy, whatever the fuck yo name is.." Stacy looked up, appearing seriously annoyed. He knew damn well that was her name. "Yo job is to make sure people have fun at all times. Can you handle that, or is that too much for you?"

Stacy smirked, "It's perfect. I'm the best one for the task anyway, because once people see yo face they gone wanna leave."

Once again, giggles and laughter filled the room. Though everyone was amused, Eddie certainly was not. He stood up and approached Stacy with hostility oozing from his pores.

"Yo, you better check yourself before I drag yo ass out of here by them fake lashes. Don't forget who house you in right now." By now, Eddie was in her face, veins popping, fist balled and teeth clenched. "I'm sick of your smart as mouth."

Stacy looked him dead in the eye and smirked, completely unbothered by his words or his energy.

"Chill Ed," Lonnie intervened. "She don't mean no harm, we all here to listen to yo plans, are you finished or what?"

Eddie slowly looked over his shoulders and met eyes with Lonnie. "When you start defending her?"

Lonnie sighed. "I'm tryna create less problems for us all, cause if y'all get into, we all gone have to hear Don's mouth so just drop it."

Eddie looked back at Stacy who was still smirking in his face. He wanted to slap it off her face so bad, but what Lonnie said was right, it would bring problems. He stalled his pride and slowly walked away from her.

"I told y'all what needs to be done. Meeting adjourned."

"Okay!" Nisty said loudly to break the quietness. She hopped up from the couch and threw her purse over her shoulder. "I got shit to do, I'll see y'all later."

"Don't forget what I said," Eddie shouted as she made her way out the door.

"I won't, nigga damn."

Stacy stood up and grabbed her purse as well. She looked over at Faith, "you ready?"

They all exited, leaving Eddie and Lonnie alone. Lonnie had went to the bathroom right when people started leaving, and he was just coming out as Stacy and Faith closed the door behind them

"Aight imma get up outta here," he snatched his keys off the couch from where he was sitting. He dapped Eddie and began walking towards the door. Before he could reach the door, Eddie grabbed him him by the arm to get his attention.

"What?" Lonnie asked while looking down at his arm being gripped.

"You fucking her?"

"Fucking who?"

"You know who, don't play dumb nigga."

"Who Stacy? Naw," Lonnie shook out of his grip.

Eddie stared back at him with his eye squinted. He didn't know whether to believe him or not, but something about the way Lonnie responded didn't sit right with him.

"My bad," Eddie said with less struggle in his voice. "I'm trippin'," he put his hand on his chest and smiled.

"Yeah," Lonnie replied. He looked at his brother as if he were looking at a different person. "You need to get it together for you take all our asses to hell."

Lonnie exited the house and Eddie went to go find his cellphone. When he got ahold of it, he went straight to his contacts and called a number.

"Wassup?"

"Aye, Don, we gotta talk."