Who's a predator

"Jalen please, " Stacy weeped. Pride-less, she gripped his arms and pleaded. "Don't do this to me. I don't wanna do it!"

He looked down at his arms being tugged on and it was inflating his ego the way she begged. "A deal is a deal. You know the shit I'm into, if you didn't wanna do it then you should've never agreed to it." Sadly he felt no remorse for her, even as she stood there with wet cheeks and red eyes.

"I had to agree to save Jah. You know his parents don't give a fuck about him. If I didn't do it, who knows how he would be doing right now." Stacy explained while wiping her face.

"That was $14,000 Stacy," Jalen cut in with a petty tone. "It's a lot a nigga could've did with that money."

"I know! And s-see that's why I'm gonna pay you back," she answered.

Jalen shook his head. "Nah baby, you work in a call center. You can't afford to pay me back my money."

She had ran out of things to say. What else could she do? She felt hopeless, and like this was the end of her peace.

"Maybe we can work something out," she said and stepped closer to him. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but this was her last and final option. Stacy grabbed his hands and placed them around her waist. She put her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss.

Jalen slowly pulled away from her kiss and grinned. Stacy was somewhat relieved to see his smile. She thought this was would bring way less consequences than holding her end of the deal. Jah would be hurt, but once she explained it to him and give him some time to process it, he'll be fine, and everything will be normal again.

"I can give you what you really want," she whispered with his lips just barely an inch away from hers.

Jalen smirked at her while gazing deep in her eyes, seeing every ounce of despair. "You really think..." he whispered back, "that your pussy is worth $14,000?" He pushed her away from him by her waist and bursted out in laughter. "I already had you, for free."

What a way to make her feel small and stupid. She was embarrassed and no one was every around. Taymar had locked herself in the room, knowing from past experiences the drama that comes when these two are in the same room together.

Jalen picked up her phone and put his number in it. He texted himself and then politely handed her back her phone.

"Be ready when I call." He turned around and started to walk away. "Oh, and baby, you know what happens if you not, right?"

She stared at him in fear and didn't answer.

He chuckled. "Just make sure you kiss those little cousins of yours every chance you get...never know when it's their time."

And he was gone.

As the front door closed, indicating that Jalen was gone, Taymar cautiously poked her head out her bedroom door. She noticed Stacy in the living room, crying while gathering her hair products and purse. She had heard faint arguing from her room, but wanted no parts and turned up her music.

"Everything cool?" She asked Stacy.

Stacy's eyes darted to Taymar's. "You set me up! You knew I had been avoiding him for months, and you call him over here while I'm here?!"

Taymar stepped back in shock, "woah, I have nothing to do with that, okay? Jalen pops up over here when he wants to to check on me. It was just a coincidence."

"Coincidence my ass," Stacy groped all of her things in her arm. "You oughta be ashamed of yourself for supporting that predator!"

Taymar cut her eyes at her. "First of all, my brother is not a predator. He's a businessman that does what he has to do to take care of his family. He's a predator, but somehow you always were on your knees in front of him? Now what does that make you? He told you everything about what he does, but your little virgin ass got turned out and stayed with him anyway. I warned you, but you didn't listen to me."

Stacy had the face of someone who had just been told about herself. In her mind, she was supposed to be the one to walk out the door with the last word and feel powerful over Taymar, but it wasn't looking good for that plan.

Stacy looked at Taymar with hurt flooded in her eyes. "You seem to know a lot about a situation to have 'nothing to do with'."

"I know more than I want to know, and I'm gonna leave it at that...I want no parts in what y'all got going on." She replied. "And I didn't invite him over here."

Stacy had had enough and was done listening, she through her hand up, "whatever," and headed towards the door.

As her hand reached the door knob, Taymar had one more thing to say. "I advise you to just do it and get it over with. What's the worst that could happen?" She shrugged and asked.

Stacy gave a fake smile, "thanks...old friend." She made sure to slam the door behind her.