Hello Doll

On the way back to Don's house, they dropped Eddie and Lonnie at their homes and proceeded to their destination. Don and Stacy entered the house. First thing Stacy wanted to do was soak in a bath. The Latino guy, who's now dead would've been client number 3 tonight, and she was worn out.

"Faith!" Don called out.

The name rang bells.

Stacy paused from heading upstairs to the bathroom and looked around to see who Don was calling out for.

"Yes?" A feminine voice replied. A short, light brown female turned the corner while looking down at her phone texting, making herself visible to Don and Stacy. That's when Stacy recognized her.

"Hey, I remember you" Stacy said approaching her.

Faith looked up from her phone and observed Stacy from head to toe. "I remember you too."

"Aight cool, no introduction needed." Don said. "Imma be upstairs, don't be down here making all that racket."

When Don turned his back to head up the steps, Faith silently mocked him, making Stacy giggle.

When it was just them two left in the room, they just stared at each other. Faith stared in disbelief.

"Never thought I would ever see you here," she said.

"Me either," Stacy replied. "It's not bad. It's like I'm becoming more in touch with my sexuality, and I like it."

Faith gave a weak grin and nodded. "Yeah,"

"How long you been working for Don?" Faith continued.

"Pretty much a full month now. You?"

Faith laughed at her response. "3 years."

Stacy's mouth hung open. Is it really possible for someone to sell their body for three years?

Faith started walking towards the living room to sit down and Stacy followed.

"Ain't you tired?" Stacy questioned.

Faith chuckled and shook her head. "No. I can't get tired because if I do, the checks stop flowing, and I can't have that."

This fact wasn't registering in Stacy's head. She kept wondering if she could see herself here three years later, but then she'd immediately tell herself no. VTP was still on her mind heavy; Aja, Hao, Kendra, Geneva and Dwayne. She thought about them a lot, and even wondered how their Live Tuesdays were going, since of course it was Tuesday. But at the same time, she was enjoying the rush and all the pleasure/money she was receiving. It was new to her and it felt good.

Faith sighed. "I can't wait til you get some more time in, cause I know you'll be like my best bitch."

Stacy giggled. "Why can't I be your best bitch now?" She had been cussing a lot more now.

"You got a long way to go before you can hang with me, doll"

Stacy scrunched her face. "Doll?"