JISUNGIE: WHAT DID I TELL YOU

JISUNGIE: DID OUR DEAL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU

JISUNGIE: IM BIG MAD NOW

JISUNGIE: YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA BE ANNOYING NOW SINCE OUR DEAL MEANT NOTHING

EVALEE: what a drama queen

EVALEE:

EVALEE: go ahead sis, that block button looking very appealing rn 😋

JISUNGIE: I-

JISUNGIE: let me just leave for a moment

••••••
  "Pfft take all the time you need," I shoved my phone in my pocket and continued to eat my ice cream in silence. Stupid Jisung was so damn annoying like can't a girl just enjoy her ice cream in peace?

The ice cream shop was quiet today, different from other days since it was always so noisy. I had ordered the usual, bubble gum ice cream with sprinkles on top. Not a lot of people enjoy it, but jokes on them because they're missing out.

I took large scoops and shoved them into my mouth as I stared out the window. As I was staring at the people running around outside, my phone buzzed yet again. It was probably Jisung again, I thought. 

I took it out of my pocket to see yet again another message from Jisung.

JISUNGIE: I see you 👀

What the hell?

EVALEE: what the hell do you mean you see me you creep?

JISUNGIE: look out the window

I look up from my phone and sure enough, Jisung is standing in front of a skater store, which happens to be right in front of the ice cream shop. He noticed that I've spotted him and waved, showing off his gummy smile. I scowled and put my phone away and hurriedly tried to finish my ice cream before Jisung came over.

To my misfortune, not even a minute later Jisung was sitting across from me.

"Funny meeting you here," he smirked, making my eye twitch in annoyance. He stays making me annoyed and he loves it.

"Were you stalking me?" I glared at him.

"No, why would I?" He innocently asks, tucking his chin in his hands.

"Because you're a-"

"Don't even finish that sentence," he cut me off and groaned.

I smirked. That's what I thought.

"Then why do you always appear where I'm usually at?" I asked him.

"I don't know, maybe it's just meant to be?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I scoffed and pushed his face away.

"In your dreams buckaroo. Never in a million years would I fall for you," I snickered.

"You're so mean, I'm not even that bad looking!" He exclaimed.

I snorted and held in my laugh.

"Whatever you say," I told him.

He sighed and looked me in the eyes before replying.

"Why won't you just let me?" He questioned me after a moment.

"Let you what?" I asked confused

"Shoot my shot."