otabackoff-🖕

plisetsky!atthedisco- 😌

-

the airport didn't seem like a place where you would hastily rush around anymore, where excitement and anxiety would equally rush through your bloodstream and you wouldn't have enough time to take everything in. now, however, the world was moving in slow motion- all the colours seemed too loud, and the sound of suitcases being dragged along marble floor was screeching. my hands were cold, aching to be held by victor's strong and warm ones, but we both knew the torment we would face if we held hands in public.

but when it was time to say goodbye to him, we didn't really care about that.

i buried my face in his shoulder, trying my best to inhale as much of his sweet scent as i won't get to wake up to it anymore. at least for a while.
"you sound like you're sniffing crack off of me." victor tried to lighten the mood, but i could only breathe a laugh as it was hard to keep smiling.

these days with victor had been the start of a future. even when he'd only been in my room for 2 hours, it felt like we were planning our married life, the name of our first child, how many dogs we wanted to own, even the graveyard we both wanted buried in (we HAD to be next to each other- victor even suggested matching rainbow tombstones. which, to be honest, is genius.)
so having to say see you later for a few months is difficult. i felt like i was an animal in a zoo getting separated from his mother.

"i'll miss you." victor said quietly, kissing the side of my head discreetly.

"i'll miss you more." i whispered, trying not to let the lump in my throat show.

victor pulled apart and placed both his hands on my face, looking around the airport like a detective.

"what's up?"

victor looked around one more time, then smashed his lips against mine.

the kiss held fire- like a boys first kiss in a log cabin when you're seventeen. above the sparks a call was heard for victor's plane and people were passing us by, but we stood there- alone in space, isolated from the world; both of us unwilling to part.

i was the first one to pull away, gazing into his eyes like i was a dad sending his son to college. he looked back, understanding, before his hand found mine and he pressed a delicate kiss to my knuckle.

"this isn't over, my prince." he smiled a bittersweet smile.

"as every twelve year old tumblr user says- it's not goodbye, it's see you later."

victor chuckled, his eyes still welling with tears, "you're right."

we both took a moment to enjoy the existence of each other before my hand left his and fell limp.

"see you later, you crazy-ass russian."

"in a while, you lazy-ass japanese."

i giggled, and they became fainter and fainter when his silhouette became further and further away, until all that was left was a small dot of grey in the distance, then all i had left were the memories.

-

yuurikatsudon- if all goes well with mom i might be back by the end of this week :)

phichit.chu- YAY!!!

phichit's pov

"that was... something, that's for sure." seung turned to me, his collarbones glistening with sweat caused by me, his hair a mess from me, his smile soft and firm because of me.

i did that.

and we did that.

"not bad for your first time." seung chuckled, sitting up and padding over to the bathroom, leaving me in bed sheets that were once full of excitement and lust and are now... not nice. and sticky. and they smell weird.

i roll over and grab my phone, my hands clenching as i wonder what people do normally after this. do i stay? or is that rude? but is it also rude to just leave? should i say i have to be somewhere in the morning?  actually, that's a good idea.

i throw on the sweatshirt i was previously wearing and slowly grabbed my stuff, seung stepping out the bathroom and looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"really? i was that bad?"

"oh, no please don't think that!" i raised my hands in defeat, "i just have a meeting really early tomorrow so i should probably head home... is that okay? it's okay, right?"

he walked over and pecked the corner of my mouth, "don't worry about it, i was just teasing. are you doing anything after it? i could take you out for dinner?"

i couldn't help but smile, "i'd love that."

-
phichit and seung will be important later on i promise bare with it

HELLO I BEEN DEAD AND SAD
i'm gonna try and get this story finished hopefully before july -ish? it may be later depending on how often i can write. thank u for sticking around even tho im annoying and barely update as much as i should. ur a star <3

hope u enjoyed!

c xxx