Chapter 17

*Enjoy!💖*

Bianca

"I'm leaving for a couple of days," Jordan says.

"What... Why?," I ask.

"Because I'm tracking Jasmine with Jason and we found her," he says. "I'm going to set things right, and when I do, I'm bringing something back for you; for everyone."

I sigh sadly. He's been gone for awhile now and it feels weird being here without him. It feels weird for me to say that I miss him when he's gone, but I really do. When I kissed him the other day, it was the most magical thing.

"Hey," he says softly. "What's wrong?"

Jordan woke me from my thoughts when he spoke gently. I looked at him and visualized the worst outcomes. His hand held my cheek carefully.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to miss you," I say quietly. "What if something happens to you?"

"Jason will be at my side the whole time," he says smiling. "Don't you worry."

He kissed my forehead and a smile crept onto my face.

"Jordan," I say.

"Yeah?"

"I- uh... Be careful," I say before walking upstairs. ~I love you...~

Jordan

Jason, his team, and I all loaded up and headed towards Hendersonville, Tennessee.

"She got a day ahead of us," I say. "Which means she's already there. She doesn't know we're coming, so we need to sneak up on her. What's the plan Jason?"

Matt

"Hey," I say walking downstairs. "Can I talk to you?"

Bianca looks at me and continues to read her book.

"Please," I say.

"What is it?," she sighs.

"I'm sorry," I say. "I shouldn't of acted that way towards you. All you do is help me out with Nova and the house and I appreciate it so much. I've been an asshole, I know. Can you please forgive me Bianca?"

She looks at me and smiles.

"Your forgiven," she says.

"Thank you."

"No problem," she says.

Bianca turns and goes back to reading her book.

"What's wrong?," I ask.

"Nothing," she says quietly.

"Sonethings wrong," I say.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you don't read paper books," I laugh. "You only read on your phone; which means, you're trying to distract yourself."

She looks at me and then the book. A loud groan leaves her lips and she slams her book closed.

"Now, what's wrong?," I ask again.

"I miss him," she whispers. "The house feels empty without him, and I'm so scared he'll get hurt. Jasmine's dangerous and he knows it."

"Well did you tell him how you were feeling?," I ask her.

"Sort of," she says biting her lip nervously.

"What did he say?," I ask.

"He said not to worry and that Jason will be by his side at all times."

"And what did you say?"

"Nothing," she says. "He kissed my forehead and I just stumbled on my words. I just told him to be careful and then left."

"Wait, he kissed your forehead?," I say. "I knew something was happening between the two of you."

Bianca looks at me sadly.

"What?"

She sighs. "Its been so long since I've had these feelings for him, and they're all coming back in the speed of light," she says. "I don't know what to do though. Aniya would be the one to tell me to grow some tits and go for it."

We laugh lightly before she continues.

"But ever since-... well y'know, that, I haven't been myself."

"Nobody has," I say quietly. "But Aniya would want you to be happy."

"Really?"

"Really, really," I say. "Whatever you feel for him is really strong, and I can tell he feels the same."

"You really think so?," she asks.

"I really do," I say smiling. "Now let's go get Nova up from her nap, she'll want to go to the park."

She smiles at me and jumps up off the couch running upstairs. I looked at the picture of me, Nova, and Aniya from when Nova was born. A smile crept onto my face as my heart thumped wildly. The broken feeling I once had is substituted with hope. She has to be alive I thought. This feeling wouldn't be here if she wasn't... Hope warmed my body and I couldn't help but smile.

"Besides," I whisper to myself. "We never got to see her body, so she has to be alive."

Jordan

We entered Nashville and was only 22 minutes away from Hendersonville, Tennessee. A plan was made and all that was left to do was bring her in. And believe me, I was ready to do that.

*Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to update again soon since today is my last day of spring break. Anyways, love you guys! ByeBye!💖*

Word Count: 787