Chapter 3

*Hey guys whats up! I'm sorry I'm taking forever on this. School is freaking killing me and I'm ready to dropout. But I'm working hard for you guys so I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm gonna try to update more! Enjoy!💖*

*Loud giggles*

*Smack!*

I open my eyes and meet Nova's eyes. Her forehead is on mine and her mouth is upwards in a smile. Laughing, I sit up and grab her.

"What are you doin?," I ask her.

She squeals and smacks my cheeks. I pick her up and get out of bed. With her on my hip, I walk downstairs and find a note on the fridge. ~Went out to get groceries, be back soon. Love Matt~ I smile and walk into the living room. I grab Nova's blanket and lay it on the floor. Putting her toys on it, I sit her down and turn on Garfield for her. I sit on the couch and watch her clap your hands and shake her head to the music.

"Dance baby girl, dance," I say laughing.

She giggles and does so.

*Ding!*

I grab my phone and look at who texted me.

Text Messages

Jordan: When you want me over to talk to loverboy?

Me: He isn't home yet so just come over now so we can talk about how to tell him

Jordan: On my way!

Me: K

End of Messages

I watch Nova As She lays on her stomach chewing a stuffed animal. Her eyes are glued to the TV and all I hear are muffled giggles.

*Knock, knock*

"Coming!," I yell.

I get off the couch and open up the front door. Jordan stood in front of me with his bag filled with stuff.

"Hey," I say smiling. "Come on in."

Moving aside, I watch Jordan walk in. I closed the door behind him and follow him to the couch.

"So this is the famous Nova," he says sitting down.

I laugh as Nova gives him a confused look.

"She has some attitude already," he laughs.

"Oh I know," I say. "I'll be right back I need to put pants on."

"Okay," he says as I walk upstairs.

I walk into our room and grab a pair of Matt's Nike sweatpants. Pulling them on, I grabbed Nova her, "Her Royal Thighness" outfit and run downstairs.

 Pulling them on, I grabbed Nova her, "Her Royal Thighness" outfit and run downstairs