Chapter 1

*Hey guys! I AM BACK with the second book of "The Small Things: His Queen." I'm here with the drama, love, and laughter. I hope you enjoy this first chapter! And tell me what you think. I love you guys!💖*

Surrounded by the people I love. My beautiful daughter grabbing at her grandma's hair. All of us enjoying our time together.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?," Matt said standing up from the dinner table.

We all turn to him as he stands before us dressed in his suit. He turns to me and smiles.

"Aniya, being with you everyday makes me love you more and more," he says. "I don't think I've ever made a greater decision with something until now."

Matt pushes the chair back and gets down on one knee. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a red velvet box.

"Aniya Leslie Gilbert," he says. "Would you please make me the happiest man on this Earth and marry me?"

My heart fell to my toes. I felt the tears build up as all of our happiest memories flooded my brain. I don't even need time to think of an answer. My head nods quickly as the tears run down my cheeks.

"Yes," I say through sobs. "Of course I will you dummy!"

The table cheers as Matt slides the ring on my finger. It was a rose gold princess crown ring.

"I have a different one for our wedding but I knew you'd like this too

"I have a different one for our wedding but I knew you'd like this too."

I smile and pull him into a kiss.

"I love you so much," I whisper against his lips.

"Mmm, I love you so much more," he says.

Mom brings me Nova and I sit her on my lap. She looks at Matt and holds his face in her itty bitty hands. I watch as he makes a silly face and she Roars with baby giggles. Matt laughs and then kisses her nose.

"Who's got you?," he asks her.

She laughs and points up at me. "Mmma mmaa," she laughs.

I smile widely and look at everyone.

"Who taught her that?," I ask.

Matt grins. "Guilty as charged."

I laugh. "Nova who is that?"

"Daaa daa," she says point at him.

He smiles at Nova and then at me.

"You taught her that?," he asks.

"Well duh," I laugh.

Nova starts to cry and Matt immediately snatches her from me.

"Wh-."

"I got it baby," he says.

I laugh. "Alright babe. Whatever you say."

We left the house around 10 to make it back to our apartment. Nova is fast asleep in the backseat with her blanket and teddy bear. I'm driving while Matt is well, I don't know. I think he's sleeping. I don't blame him for it, every time Nova wakes up at night he's out of the bed before I can even lift my head from my pillow. I thought I'd be the one with no sleep, but it's the other way around.

We're about 15 minutes away when I suddenly have to pee really bad. I pull into a turning lane and turn into a gas station.

"Matt," I whisper.

"Yea babe?," he says.

"I gotta go per, wait out here with Nova."

"Okay," he says sitting up.

I jump out the car and close the door. Walking into the gas station, I walk to the back and see another girl waiting at the door. She looked about my age but somewhat lighter and she had brown hair. I walk over to her and stand behind her.

"How long have you been standing here?," I ask.

She turns around and faces me with a gigantic smile.

"Um, for about five minutes now," she says.

"Oh alright."

I turn around and look in the truck and see Matt holding Nova. ~Yeah... she won't be going back to sleep anytime soon...~

"Hi I'm Jenny," she says.

"Nice to meet you Jenny, I'm Aniya."

"Oh I love your name," she says. "And you are so pretty."

"Thank you," I say.

"Not trying to be rude, but did you recently have a baby?," she asks.

I cough. "Uh, how did you know that?"

*This chapter was short but I hope you liked it. I will be working more with it this weekend. Love you guys! Byebye!💖*

 Love you guys! Byebye!💖*