Chapter 2

*Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated yet. I have been busy with school and already suffering with writers block😂. Bbuutt, I'm getting somewhere lol so thats a start. But enjoy!💖*

"Uh, how did you know?"

Jenny nervously laughed. "Well uh, you do have that after glow women get after having a baby."

"Thank you," I say.

The bathroom door opened and a lady with two kids walked out.
"I'm sorry for the wait," she says as she passes.

"Oh, no your fine," Jenny says smiling.

I watch as Jenny walks into the bathroom and closes the door. Standing there, I wait patiently for her to get out. The door opens and she walks out drying her hands.

"It's all yours," she says smiling.

"Thanks," I say smiling back.

"No problem," Jenny says. "It was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too."

I walk inside of the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. I quickly did my business and washed my hands before leaving the bathroom. Walking out to the truck, I get in and look at Matt.

"Really?," I say.

"It's not my fault," he says. "She was reaching for me."

I laugh. "Whatever you say."

Matt smiles and kisses Nova's cheek before climbing in the back seat to buckle her back in. When he finished, he sat down and buckled up.

"Alright, let's go home," he says grabbing my hand.

I smile and buckle up before pulling out the parking spot and driving onto the road. After about 15 minutes, we pull into our apartment and I park the truck in front of our door.

"Can you grab Nova?," I ask Matt as I knuckle and get out the truck.

"Sure thing."

Matt gets out and grabs Nova out the back seat while I grab her diaper bag. He follows me to the door as he talks to Nova. I unlock the door and push it open. Matt walks in as I check the mail. A chill runs down my spine and my heart stops as I feel someone's eyes burn holes through my body. Turning around, I sigh when I see our neighbor's son smiling at me. I smile back and look around. My eyes land on a black car. The window rolls down and I smile before holding up my finger to have one minute. The person nods and I close the front door.

"Matt," I say running upstairs and walking into Nova's bedroom.

"Yea?," he whispers as he lays Nova down with a bottle.

"I'm running somewhere with our neighbor Carrie really quick," I lie. "Can you watch Nova until I get back?"

"Sure can," he says. "Be careful and come home soon."

Matt pecks my lips and I smile.

"I will," I say hugging him and then running down the stairs.

I walk out the house and lock the door behind me before getting into the black car.

"Hey," I say shutting the car door.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Soon," I say looking out the window.

"You said that last time Aniya."

"I know," I say. "But I can't get him and Nova involved Jordan. Well, more involved then he already is."