Mental Trouble

Hello all, I just came to you guys, I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! Okay, have a good day. :)

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY NARUTO!♡☆♡☆》

   Third person

   The Hokage sat peacefully in his chair while trying his hardest to finish some paper work that has been on his desk for four hours. Just then a little blonde boy flew past his desk making every paper that was on it, fall off aimlessly to the ground. "Iruka! Please handle the children, I have to complete my work!" Roared the now angry Sarutobi man. Iruka jumped up from his desk where he was grading his students assignments, grabbing Toshiro quickly sitting him next to the crib that his sister was in, handing him about seven toy trucks. "Toshiro if you don't stay here and play silently I will take ten points off your test." The frantic man begged more than threatened. 

   Toshiro sighed, pushing a little blue truck back and forth boredly, "Where's Momma and Papa, I thought their mission was only 'posed to be a week long, BUT ITS BEEN TWO!" He complained smashing the poor little toy truck on the wooden floor in frustration. "You are right," said the Hokage, "they should have been here long ago, I hope they're alright. We don't have any other ninja right now to send after them."

   Hinata

   Naruto groaned from Kakashi's back, sitting up slightly. He looked around a bit then his head fell yet again, light snoring echoing from his mouth. I sighed silently, I was really hoping he would wake up. "So where do we deliver the children?" Asked Haku who was carrying Sasuke in his back. Kakashi looked back to all the children that we had saved yesterday. It was a full day trip to get back to Konoha and we had just put away camp. And yes, Naruko, Sasuke and Naruto are still unconscious even though Naruto just technically woke up.

   We all had clothes on by now as well. While searching for Naruko's eye, we ended up finding the room that he put all of our clothes and even Akamaru. Poor thing was just about to die from dehydration and hunger when we found him. Kiba almost went back to beat the man's body, bring him back to life and then kill him all over again, but settled for crying and swearing when Shino calmed him down.

    "We take them to the foster home in the village, then we tell the Hokage that they are here." Kakashi-Sensei answered. We were almost back into the village, considering that the gated is about ten feet away. "S-Sakura-Chan, do you-u want me t-to car-carry Naruko-Ch-Chan for a whi-while?" I questioned the pinkette, seeing the trouble she was having carrying the stone-like blonde girl. Sakura nodded slowly helping me put Naruko onto my back, looking at me with weary thankful eyes.

   "Please take care of them," Pleaded Asuma-Sensei while everyone walked away, now heading towards the Hokage's office. The woman at the front door smiled and promised they'd be well cared for. A piercing scream filled my ears before I felt Naruko's body fall from my back. He were about two minutes away from walking up the steps to get to the Hokage.

   Naruko lay-ed on the dirt path, clutching her head and shaking violently. "Are we o-okay? Did w-we escape? Please t-tell me we d-did." Naruko whispered, eyes closed tight. "N-Naruko. " Two pained voices came from behind me. Sasuke-Kun and Naruto-Kun walked towards Naruko their hands holding their heads one eye closed. I was already kneeling beside said blonde Uzumaki female. "We'll stay, you guys go to the Hokage," Said Sakura also kneeling beside Naruko trying to calm her from whatever was going on with her as well.

   Everyone else hesitated but then caught a glimpse of the glares all four of us sent them indicating that they should go. I hated glaring but they wouldn't have left if we hadn't. Sasuke dropped to his knees still holding his head in shear agony. He placed a hand on Naruko's shoulder causing her to flinch. Naruto came beside me looking at his sister sadly. "Naruko, look at your Onii-Chan." He said. His face was weary and tired yet serious. He had to a be, he called himself 'Onii-Chan'.