Free Day

Sasuke

I dont own Naruto.

I ran as fast I could Sensei said that the jutsu he put on us would connect us, which means any jutsu, pain and any other abilities.  Naruko once told me she could walk on water and that would come in handy. Saving Naruko was my only priority right now, nothing else matters. She helps me and I help her right back. She makes me show emotion, smile laugh and joke around. We can do that for each other. After the mission, a date is what she was going to owe me. It wasn't an owe but more as a date. She had to like me that much. at least to date me, right? I l-l-lo-like her so she has to like me back. Hopefully. My full speed was against the water splashing it on our bodies. I ran, and ran, and ran. I even ran past where we fought the demon mist brothers. They were still tied tot that tree too. Their heads hung low and there breathing was slow. Tsk, they should die, look at what they did to Naruko. The Konoha Gate was getting closer and closer. A body stopped me as I was about to run in the village. "Sasuke what are you doing ba-, hey what's wrong with Naruko?," Izumo yelled. I looked at them and noticed that they weren't going to let me go with out an explanation. The problem was, I had no time for an explanation Naruko could die any minute and she needs medical help. Using the jutsu put on us, I used Naruko's ability to transport short-distance. After struggled hand signs and a poof Naruko and I were at the front desk of the hospital. "Please take her now," I pleaded with the nurse at the desk. "She has been poisoned and cut deeply in the side. It's almost to late please!" I begged. She looked at me and then at Naruko's now limp body in my arms. "I need a doctor stat, If we work fast we could save a life. MOVE MOVE MOVE!" She yelled. Doctors and nurses started to gather, one pulled Naruko from my arms and ran down the hall.

My knees shook, a hand flew to my side and I screamed in pain. I almost forgot we can't be more than three feet apart. Hence the name 'Pain Connection'. Also the build up of pain was eating at me the whole time I was fighting to get here. Down the hall Naruko's scream echoed in my ears. The worst way to wake up: with pain. I screamed again, this time my head hit the floor. People started to surround me, asking what's wrong. "Pain Connection Jutsu, Naruko and I," Were the only words that came out my mouth before the pain came again, making my grit my teeth and groan. After a while they practically threw the rules out the window; putting me in the same room as Naruko. Both of our subsided until they went to extract the poison. My insides burned, my head started to sweat and I felt light headed even though I was laying down at the moment . Naruko screamed in pain as I held mine in. When they finally stopped my head turned to Naruko. She was doing the same, her face looked tired and she was very pale. Her head was sweating, she was even panting heavy. My breathing pattern matched hers. Slow, uneven and heavy as rocks, but in a way she was till beautiful. She pushed her bangs off of her sticky forehead and smiled at me. My smile crept to my lips as well. This is the second that I noticed my true fillings for Naruko-San. I loved her, I only cared for her, I wanted to save and protect her, even if it cost my own life.

I sat on Naruko-San's bed as she yelled at the Doctor's to go home. "I don't care about my 'pain' I want to go home NOW!" She screamed. The Doctors looked frightened but still insisted that she stay at least one night to make sure she wouldn't push herself. "No, No, NO! Why can't I rest at home? I want MY bed nit these stinky cot things. Also someone tried to put me in a hospital gown, Who was it?" She asked pointing an accusing finger to all of them. One Nurse raised her hand, it was shaking fast. "Don't, and I mean DON'T not EVER, NEVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY TO PUT ME IN ONE OF THOSE GOWNS, THEY GOT YOUR BUTT ALL IN THE OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE! NO! I DON"T CARE WHAT HAPPENES TO ME. JUST REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!" She finished grabbing my arm and pulling me out the hospital. We just walked. Naruko-San then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. My head turned to hid the blush that crept on my face. "Arigato, Sasuke-Kun." My head turned back to her and smiled. "No problem, Naruko-San," I said. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. "Wanna go home and sleep," I asked her. She nodded again but this time it was followed by a yawn.