Toshiro and Sango

I DONT OWN NARUTO........ BUT I DO OWN

Naruko's PERSONALITY AND SANGO AND TOSHIRO! BECAUSE IM AWESOME!

Sasuke and I were standing in the waiting room pacing back and forth. Yes, it was only been five minutes but I was still worried. They are both so young and I would feel greatly bad if they died on my watch. Somehow my mind will tell me it's my fault and I'll believe it. I heard the front doors burst open and foot steps run in.  There was Kakashi, Haku, Naruto, Sakura ,and Zabuza breathing heavy trying to catch their breathes. Naruto came over and put a hand on my shoulder, bent over wheezing They need to run more, old tired asses. I shrugged his shoulder off and sat down. My nerves are getting to me. They could at least come out here and tell us what's wrong with them. They have me out here feeling as though there my kids and I'm there worried to death mother. Gah! Sasuke sat next to me and placed a hand on mine. "They'll be fine." He said looking straight. I nodded and stood up.....then was grabbed by two pairs of arms. My head cocked up to see both Kakashi and Haku holding on to me for dear life. I'm not the one in the emergency room! "Haku-Okaa, Kakashi-Otou, what are you two doing?" I asked in an irritated monotone. They both squeezed me tighter, never answering my question. How dare they.

"Naruko Uzumaki?" Asked a female voice. My eyes averted to her. She was a nurse. The two kids nurse. In 2.5 second I was standing next to her and Haku and Kakashi were on the ground. "Yes?" I asked the nurse who's name I did not know and didn't care to know. She smiled at me, "The kids you brought in are fine. The boy passed out in exhaustion and the infant was just fine aw well. It just took us a long time to clean off the blood. We found out that I wasn't theirs but possibly there parents and strangers, maybe rouges. But you can take them home now." She said walking away. "W-wait their-" She walked behind a corner, no longer in voice range. "Not my kids......" I finished.

I sat down and put my face in my hands. Am I responsible for them now? Do I have to raise them. Maybe if we find their parents they can go back home and be a happy family. Something I could never give those two kids. I do know one thing though, I do have to bring them to the Hokage. I looked up and saw that same little boy holding that infant. He had Blonde hair like mine, but with black ends and clear blue eyes. The infant, I could not see because they had wrapped her in a blanket. I got on one knee and put my hand on the boy's shoulder. He flinched but looked up to me, his face seemed tired and worried.

That's not good. He looks so worn out.

"What's your name, buddy?" I asked with a caring smile on my face. He bore his eyes onto mine and made a small smile. "I-I'm Toshiro and this," He said unwrapping the infant enough for me to see her face, "Is Sango." I smiled bigger and asked to hold her. He nodded and out her in my arms. Sasuke came behind the little boy and put him on his back, making little Toshiro giggle at his new found height. "Kakashi we have to go to the Hokage now, am I correct?" I asked. He turned to sideways glance at me. "Very." He said as he all made our way to the Hokage's office.

"What are Missing-Nin doing here? And who are those children!" Iruka yelled as soon as we fully walked into the room. The Hokage held is hand up, signaling Iruka to shut up. "Speak." He said. I sighed and stepped forward. They're being here is my fault so I might as well do the s'plaining. "Well I brought them here. Haku and Zabuza swore that they would come here and become ninja of the leaf, on any costs. They already agreed to anything they have to do. That even means Ibiki and Inoichi." I stated in a bored monotone. The Hokage nodded respectively and motioned for Ibiki to step closer, which cause our two new ninja to gulp. "Ibiki I want you and Inoichi to look into there memories and make sure there telling the truth." He said. Ibiki nodded and as he motioned Haku and Zabuza to walk out the door. "And Ibiki, no torture they seem as though they will do anything we want them to willingly." He said. Ibiki nodded and clenched his fist as he exited the room. Torture is his favorite part.