C-Ranked Mission #2

Author-Sama: I do not-

Sakura:Own Naruto. We get it. Go on!

Author-Sama: That's it your getting rapped in this story. (Hint)

Sakura:NOOOOO! Why.

Author-Sama: Don't worry it's for you and Naruko to bond. Also nothing bad ever happens to you. I feel as though you need a horrible back story when Shippuden comes out. (Hint)

Naruko:Whaaat! Hold up. Hold up. Hold up. *looks at fingers* That's three times. So I'm getting raped too? That's that bull*BLEEP*. Isn't my life hard enough?

Sasuke: WAIT! NARUKO'S GETTING RAPPED? BY WHO I'LL KILL THEM BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS!

Author-Sama: Shut up Sasuke. It's not even in this chapter. You just have to wait. NARUTO HIT IT!

Naruto: Author-Sama Doesn't own Naruto. But she wished she could. BELIEVE IT!!

Author-Sama: True.

___________________________________________^,^_____________________

Kakashi

   I left the Hokage's office to collect my team so that he can tell them our new mission.  As I walked pass the Ino family flower shop I saw both Sakura and Ino looking at flowers. "Yo." I said as I strolled in. Sakura looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Kakashi-Sensei. What's up?" Sakura asked going back to look at some more flowers.

   I sighed, already in my bored state not wanting to have to tell her all the details about everything. "Just go the the Hokage's Office and wait for everyone there." I said boredly. After she nodded I made handsigns before appearing at Naruto's door. Instead of waisting my time knocking I just walked in, and honestly I wish I didn't.

   Naruto was standing there with a T-shirt, boxers and socks, dancing to that rock song called 'Old TIme Rock And Roll.' He had a brush, most likely Naruko's, in his hand while lip syncing and dancing around with his eyes closed. I stood there with about 10 sweatdrop marks. "Ahem." I coughed. Naruto turnes around opened his eyes and stared at me for about 2 minutes straight. A deep blush poured itself onto his cheeks as he walked to turn off the music.

   I just stared blankly at him trying to keep my bored composer. I mean, he was dancing in his underware! Who wouldn't find that funny. "Come to the Hokage's office." I said. A snicker followed as a poofed out. I was inside of Naruko and Sasuke's house as I laughed loud and proud. After about 60 seconds or so, I looked up to see Naruko and Sasuke with pissed expressions.

    Oh Kami, what did I do? Then I heard it, A babies cry. The cry got louder by the second as Naruko slamed down the pan she had in her hand, grabbed Sasuke and they both stomped their way into their bedroom.

   "What do you want?" Naruko spat as she came back with a crying Sango. She was bouncing her softly up and down. Sasuke entered a second later with Toshiro on his back. Toshiro, who was half sleep, nuzzled himself in Sasuke's back. Naruko made her way to the kitchen the was not even three feet away as Sasuke sat Toshiro in a chair.

    Sango continued to cry loudly as she shoved a bottle in the infant's mouth, which caused the baby to shut up immedately. Naruko sighed in relief and handed the baby to Sasuke. He grabbed the young girl and cooed her back to sleep as she drunk her bottle.

   Naruko turned to me with a frying pan in her hand, "You never answered my question," She said in her monotone as she turned towards the stove, cracking open eggs on the pan she had just put there. "Oh yea," I said scratching the back of my head. "We have another C-Ranked mission. You have to meet everybody at the Hokage's office to hear the details." I stated while sitting at there table.